Page 359 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2026 12:10 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Mar 17, 2026 4:37 pm Yes, ">=" is greater than or equal to. Sorry for using a math symbol.

Are you in Space Quest 3?
Yes
Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Mar 17, 2026 6:55 pm Is there more than one person (including aliens!) other than Roger Wilco found on the screen you're in?
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2026 4:18 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in Fester's World-O-Wonders (on Phleebut)? :P

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2026 1:42 pm
by Tawmis
Are you aboard a ship?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2026 12:11 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Mar 18, 2026 4:18 am Are you in Fester's World-O-Wonders (on Phleebut)? :P
No
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Mar 18, 2026 1:42 pm Are you aboard a ship?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2026 4:36 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you on Phleebut at all?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2026 3:15 pm
by Tawmis
Are you seen prior to rescuing the Two Guys from Andromeda?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2026 12:02 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Mar 19, 2026 4:36 am Are you on Phleebut at all?
No
Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Mar 19, 2026 3:15 pm Are you seen prior to rescuing the Two Guys from Andromeda?
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2026 6:52 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Are you seen on any planet, at all, in the history of the universe? :P

Correction ...

Are you seen on any planet, at all, in SQ3?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2026 11:38 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Mar 21, 2026 6:52 pm Are you seen on any planet, at all, in the history of the universe? :P

Correction ...

Are you seen on any planet, at all, in SQ3?
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2026 4:39 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you on Ortega?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2026 12:09 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Mar 23, 2026 4:39 am Are you on Ortega?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2026 7:35 am
by Rath Darkblade
Well, then. Are you on Pestulon?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2026 11:58 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Mar 24, 2026 7:35 am Well, then. Are you on Pestulon?
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2026 4:47 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you somewhere in Scumsoft?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2026 12:27 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Mar 25, 2026 4:47 am Are you somewhere in Scumsoft?
Yes