Page 360 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2026 3:52 am
by Rath Darkblade
Hmm. Are you alive?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2026 11:51 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Mar 26, 2026 3:52 am Hmm. Are you alive?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2026 1:26 pm
by Tawmis
Are you seen in the massive office?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2026 9:20 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Are you one of the bins that Roger has to empty? :D

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2026 12:51 am
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri Mar 27, 2026 1:26 pm Are you seen in the massive office?
Yes
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Mar 27, 2026 9:20 pm Are you one of the bins that Roger has to empty? :D
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2026 6:09 am
by Rath Darkblade
Not alive, but not one of the bins. Hmm.

Are you the water cooler (found here, on the right?) :)

Great place for a chat .......................................................... Scumsoft employees gather around the water cooler for a chat
I'm found in a farm... sort of .................................................. It's a "programmer farm"!!! :shock:
Or a "wretched hive" ............................................................ It certainly is :D

*crosses fingers* :D

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2026 12:12 pm
by Tawmis
Just in case - are you a form of paper product (calendar, note, etc)?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2026 11:58 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sat Mar 28, 2026 12:12 pm Just in case - are you a form of paper product (calendar, note, etc)?
No, because...
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Mar 28, 2026 6:09 am Not alive, but not one of the bins. Hmm.

Are you the water cooler (found here, on the right?) :)

Great place for a chat .......................................................... Scumsoft employees gather around the water cooler for a chat
I'm found in a farm... sort of .................................................. It's a "programmer farm"!!! :shock:
Or a "wretched hive" ............................................................ It certainly is :D

*crosses fingers* :D
Yes I am!

Great place for a chat - As you pointed out, water coolers are places for employees to gather and talk
I'm found in a farm... sort of - Close. Offices like this are sometimes called "cubicle farms"
Or a "wretched hive" - From Star Wars: "Wretched hive of scum and villainy" - Scumsoft

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2026 5:50 am
by Rath Darkblade
Hmm ... I think I have one. :)

I need an im-PLANT!
My owner is careless.
Never seen a surgeon.

Guess away! :D

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2026 12:15 am
by notbobsmith
Are you in a game with "Quest" in the title?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2026 4:34 pm
by Rath Darkblade
We're off to a good start! :) Yes.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2026 1:19 am
by notbobsmith
Are you in a game with a fantasy setting?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2026 6:15 pm
by Tawmis
Are ye in a game that is primarily in space?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2026 5:12 am
by Rath Darkblade
NBS ... no, because ...

Tawm ... yes! I am spaced out. ;)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2026 12:42 am
by notbobsmith
Are you in an evenly numbered Space Quest game?