Page 361 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2026 1:18 am
by Rath Darkblade
Sadly, no. I'm not.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2026 2:05 am
by Tawmis
Are you in a SQ game lower than SQ4?
(So SQ1 or SQ3)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2026 7:46 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Be FORE-warned that I am! Yes. ;)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2026 10:27 pm
by Tawmis
Are you in SQ3?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2026 11:42 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you found on a planet?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2026 7:46 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Yes ... and yes. ;)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2026 8:33 pm
by Tawmis
Are ye found on Phleebhut?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2026 12:18 am
by notbobsmith
Are you found on Pestulon?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2026 6:24 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Sorry to hold up the game. *blush*

Tawm ... yes! I am. :)

NBS ... nope, obviously. :)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2026 10:08 pm
by Tawmis
Are you located within Fester Blatz's store? (Either him, an item in there, etc)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2026 12:37 am
by notbobsmith
Are you found in the Mog statue?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2026 5:47 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Tawm ... no.

NBS ... no.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2026 6:36 pm
by Tawmis
Are you on the same screen as the creatures who hang out on the roof of the green, rock, outcropping?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2026 12:36 am
by notbobsmith
Are you alive?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2026 6:08 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Sorry! Nope and nope. ;)