Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you in the screen with the Arnoid's ship?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Do you directly touch the ground in some way (rather than being something in the sky/air)?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Thu Apr 09, 2026 11:50 pm Are you in the screen with the Arnoid's ship?
I'm sorry, I don't know what screen you mean. Can you please be more specific?
Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri Apr 10, 2026 11:02 am Do you directly touch the ground in some way (rather than being something in the sky/air)?
Um ... yes and no. (I can't say much more, or I'd spoil it).
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Apr 11, 2026 6:38 am
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Thu Apr 09, 2026 11:50 pm Are you in the screen with the Arnoid's ship?
I'm sorry, I don't know what screen you mean. Can you please be more specific?
Be more specific? I mean it only appears on one screen -
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/SQ3/ss/044.png
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/SQ3/ss/045.png
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/SQ3/ss/046.png

Pretty sure that's what he meant.
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Do you have anything to do with Arnoid?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Sat Apr 11, 2026 10:03 am
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Apr 11, 2026 6:38 am
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Thu Apr 09, 2026 11:50 pm Are you in the screen with the Arnoid's ship?
I'm sorry, I don't know what screen you mean. Can you please be more specific?
Be more specific? I mean it only appears on one screen -
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/SQ3/ss/044.png
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/SQ3/ss/045.png
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/SQ3/ss/046.png

Pretty sure that's what he meant.
That is what I meant.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Sat Apr 11, 2026 10:04 am Do you have anything to do with Arnoid?
Yes.
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Mon Apr 13, 2026 12:28 am
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sat Apr 11, 2026 10:03 am
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Apr 11, 2026 6:38 am
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Thu Apr 09, 2026 11:50 pm Are you in the screen with the Arnoid's ship?
I'm sorry, I don't know what screen you mean. Can you please be more specific?
Be more specific? I mean it only appears on one screen -
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/SQ3/ss/044.png
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/SQ3/ss/045.png
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/SQ3/ss/046.png

Pretty sure that's what he meant.
That is what I meant.
Ah... then yes. (Sorry, I forgot what that screen looked like).
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Mar 30, 2026 5:50 am Hmm ... I think I have one. :)

I need an im-PLANT!
My owner is careless.
Never seen a surgeon.

Guess away! :D
Are you the tooth gap of our "terminator"?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Yes, I am! I am Arnoid's gap in his teeth.

https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=1554

Your turn, Tawm. :)
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Slang for getting in trouble
There's a way down below nearby
Look for males, who live in Baha, but not in Mexico.

Silly clues, but will all make sense.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Hmm -- this gives me an idea. Are you in Torin's Passage?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6654
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

I also have a suspicion. Are you in Gold Rush?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

I am in neither Torin's Passage nor Gold Rush.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14623
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

All right, let's start again. Are you in a "Quest" game? (Including Conquest, TCB etc.)?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Yes, I am. :)
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”