Page 363 of 383
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2026 12:05 am
by notbobsmith
Are you in a game with a fantasy setting?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2026 12:30 pm
by Tawmis
I am not in a fantasy setting.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2026 6:40 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Hmm ... that means you're not in Daventry? *blink, blink* Not in KQ4???
Ahhhhhhhhhh, the world is ending.
Are you in one of the Conquest games?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2026 10:46 pm
by Tawmis
You won't find me in Camelot or in the Sherwood Forests, for I am in neither of those games!
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2026 11:32 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you in a Police Quest game? (which take place in California. Baja from your clue)
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2026 11:42 am
by Tawmis
Heh, you will not find me in a Police Quest game either. (Heh, I had assumed this is where people would have jumped at the start!)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2026 11:15 pm
by notbobsmith
I think that just leaves the Space Quest games and Colonel's Bequest.
Are you in a Space Quest game?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2026 2:07 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in TCB?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2026 10:20 am
by Tawmis
No to Space Quest, yes to the Colonel's Bequest.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2026 11:34 pm
by notbobsmith
I think I have it...
Are you the dog house?
Slang for getting in trouble - "In the dog house"
There's a way down below nearby - There's an entrance to the basement next to it.
Look for males, who live in Baha, but not in Mexico. - Thought this was a misspelling at first. It should be
Baja California, not Baha. Males. Baha. Baha Men. "
Who Let the Dogs Out"
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2026 3:25 am
by Rath Darkblade
I think NBS has it. It's quite a coincidence that you both chose TCB. I don't know TCB as well as the other games.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2026 12:54 am
by Tawmis
Indeed, I am the dog house.
And yes, unintentional, but funny we both had clues for TCB.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2026 12:23 am
by notbobsmith
Okay.. guess away:
Important... sort of
It should have started with me
Is there a sequel?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2026 12:34 am
by Tawmis
Are you in Codename: Iceman?
The "Is there a sequel" makes me think of Codename: Phoenix
And the Important - sort of, can be a specific item needed/wanted near the beginning of the game.
The second clue, I can't piece together if I am right.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2026 6:33 pm
by Rath Darkblade
I've never even heard of Codename: Phoenix. When I googled it, I only found a telemovie from the year 2000.
These clues also mean nothing to me.
Are you in a "Quest" game?