Page 368 of 384

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon May 18, 2026 11:35 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you the x-ray glasses?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue May 19, 2026 8:52 am
by Rath Darkblade
Yes, I am!

(The "Tee hee hee hee hee *SLAP*" is for when teenage players used them for 'naughty' purposes ... and possibly got slapped, or worse, by overprotective parents).

Your turn, NBS.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue May 19, 2026 11:59 pm
by notbobsmith
I will post something shortly.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri May 22, 2026 12:46 am
by notbobsmith
Hey, I was here first!
But they had to replace me.
Sierra Leone?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri May 22, 2026 6:55 pm
by Rath Darkblade
To start with: are you in a Quest game (i.e. a game with the word "Quest" in the title)? :)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat May 23, 2026 12:03 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri May 22, 2026 6:55 pm To start with: are you in a Quest game (i.e. a game with the word "Quest" in the title)? :)
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat May 23, 2026 12:42 am
by Rath Darkblade
Hmm ... is the game set on earth?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat May 23, 2026 11:19 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat May 23, 2026 12:42 am Hmm ... is the game set on earth?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun May 24, 2026 7:23 am
by Rath Darkblade
Is the game set somewhere in space?

(I can't say the word "space" without thinking of it with echo and reverb, a la "PIGS IN SPAAACE". ;) Sorry)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon May 25, 2026 12:05 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sun May 24, 2026 7:23 am Is the game set somewhere in space?

(I can't say the word "space" without thinking of it with echo and reverb, a la "PIGS IN SPAAACE". ;) Sorry)
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon May 25, 2026 5:37 am
by Rath Darkblade
Not on earth. Not in space.

Is the game set in a fantasy world (e.g. Daventry or Gloriana)?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon May 25, 2026 11:51 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon May 25, 2026 5:37 am Not on earth. Not in space.

Is the game set in a fantasy world (e.g. Daventry or Gloriana)?
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue May 26, 2026 8:05 am
by Rath Darkblade
I would ask if you're in a Quest for Glory game, but I don't think my luck swings that way, so .....

.......... are you in a King's Quest game? ;)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed May 27, 2026 12:17 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue May 26, 2026 8:05 am I would ask if you're in a Quest for Glory game, but I don't think my luck swings that way, so .....

.......... are you in a King's Quest game? ;)
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed May 27, 2026 5:29 am
by Rath Darkblade
Ah, well.

IF(GAME_NUMBER >= 4) = TRUE
THEN ANSWER = "Yes"
ELSE ANSWER = "No"

RUN

ANSWER = ?