Page 407 of 412

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2026 7:27 am
by Rath Darkblade
OK. Are you dead (or undead)?

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2026 12:04 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Aug 14, 2026 7:27 am OK. Are you dead (or undead)?
No

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2026 2:57 am
by Rath Darkblade
So ... not a character or a monster. (They're either alive, dead or undead). Pooh. I didn't think it'd be that easy.

Are you something the hero can use?

(I don't think so, but you might be) ;-)

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2026 12:03 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Aug 15, 2026 2:57 am So ... not a character or a monster. (They're either alive, dead or undead). Pooh. I didn't think it'd be that easy.

Are you something the hero can use?

(I don't think so, but you might be) ;-)
No

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2026 6:22 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you something found in nature (e.g. the forest or caves)?

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2026 11:38 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Aug 17, 2026 6:22 am Are you something found in nature (e.g. the forest or caves)?
No

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2026 5:46 am
by Rath Darkblade
OK. Are you something found in "non-nature-made" areas (like the town, Erasmus's tower, or Baba Yaga's hut)?

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2026 12:05 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Aug 18, 2026 5:46 am OK. Are you something found in "non-nature-made" areas (like the town, Erasmus's tower, or Baba Yaga's hut)?
Yes

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2026 8:44 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you somewhere in Spielburg (the town)?

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2026 11:52 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Aug 20, 2026 8:44 am Are you somewhere in Spielburg (the town)?
Yes

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2026 2:26 am
by Tawmis
Do you have anything to do with MAGIC specifically?

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2026 5:59 am
by Rath Darkblade
Welcome back, Tawm. :)

Are you in the northwest part of town (i.e. the bar, the alley, and the street outside the bar)?

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2026 11:44 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 2:26 am Do you have anything to do with MAGIC specifically?
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Aug 22, 2026 5:59 am Welcome back, Tawm. :)

Are you in the northwest part of town (i.e. the bar, the alley, and the street outside the bar)?
No

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2026 3:19 am
by Rath Darkblade
Hmm. Are you something that only the Thief can see (i.e. when he breaks into the Sheriff's house, or the Old Lady's House)?

Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2026 11:56 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Aug 24, 2026 3:19 am Hmm. Are you something that only the Thief can see (i.e. when he breaks into the Sheriff's house, or the Old Lady's House)?
Yes