Page 1 of 1

KQ6 Question

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:02 am
by tassieboy
Just a quick Kq6 question. I have managed to acquire the old hunter's lamp, but the lamp merchant is no longer in the town. Have I done something wrong, or is this normal?

Re: KQ6 Question

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:49 am
by Collector
He will return at a later point.

Re: KQ6 Question

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:51 am
by tassieboy
Cool.

I have another frustration.
I'm trying to get swamp ooze. I know I'm supposed to give the rotten tomato to the bump in the log but every time I click it on the bump it says "Why would that bump in the log want a rotten tomato?" I try throwing it at the stick in the mud and bump says I won't reach. Again I offer it to the bump but I get the same response. I've even resorted to looking at walkthroughs which all tell me the same thing - except it doesn't work.

Re: KQ6 Question

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:49 pm
by Collector
It sounds like there has not been enough conversation between Stick in the Mud and Bump on a Log yet.

Re: KQ6 Question

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:13 pm
by tassieboy
That's what I would have thought, but I've spoken to both of them until they won't say anything new. - I'll keep trying.

Re: KQ6 Question

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:30 pm
by Collector
Just keep talking to Bump on a Log until he says there is nothing that he can do to defend himself, then offer it to him.

Re: KQ6 Question

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:52 am
by Aroenai
Do you have the spellbook from the bookshop, or have you attempted to collect swamp ooze in the teacup yet?

Re: KQ6 Question

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:05 pm
by tassieboy
I restored back to a previous point (before I'd been to the realm of the dead) and it worked for me. Maybe it didn't like the fact that I already had the river water in my cup.

In any case, I have now completed the game.

Re: KQ6 Question

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:11 pm
by Collector
Now you can play the short path.

Re: KQ6 Question

Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:55 pm
by MusicallyInspired
I've still never beaten the short path. Got stuck in the hallway with the dog guards constantly patrolling the hall. I knew there was something to do with the painting and have done quite a few things to it (with the nail or something), but never figured it all out.

Re: KQ6 Question

Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:02 pm
by Jules
MI, Alexander needs to use the nightengale to help distract them. :)

Re: KQ6 Question

Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:46 pm
by MusicallyInspired
The toy nightingale or the real one?

Re: KQ6 Question

Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:51 am
by Collector
Toy