The Sierra Booty! (Your Inventory Of Sierra Games!)

Where to Find Sierra classic games. Please note: Most of the Sierra games have areas on the forum designated for them! If you have an issue with one of the Sierra games, please post them in the correct forum!
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

The Sierra Booty! (Your Inventory Of Sierra Games!)

Post by Tawmis »

So I figure, something that might be useful in helping those that have damaged disks, CDs, etc and can prove it by providing a photo in this forum -we could share what games we have, what version number, and whether CD, Floppy (3.5 or 5.25)? For some this might be a big task (Rudy, QuestCollector, I am looking at you!) - but in the end, may be able to help others. Of course, it might also be helpful to say (if it's a 3.5 or 5.25 drive, if you're able to copy data from them...)?

What does everyone think?
JasefWisener
Third in Line

Re: The Sierra Booty! (Your Inventory Of Sierra Games!)

Post by JasefWisener »

That's actually a really good idea, I think. I'm up for it.
"I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and keep trying to do good and so are you and nobody gets to vote on that."
- Justin McElroy, My Brother, My Brother, and Me
QuestCollector
Sierra Veteran

Post by QuestCollector »

Sure, always glad to help out!
dotkel50
Village Elder

Post by dotkel50 »

I think most of us have tons of Sierra games and it would be too time consuming to list them all here, especially with version numbers. I don't have a problem with asking for help getting some missing or damaged files from you guys, as I have done a few times now.
Collector
Grand Poobah

Post by Collector »

If anyone here wants to list what they have, that is fine, but the version number really should be included, especially for floppy games. That said, Dot does have a point and also, many of us are still actively collecting, so such lists will become dated. Also, some members like DPX and Jules may have a number of games, but don't have ready access to them. The best thing would be if everyone kept an eye on this forum and check if they can help.
01000010 01111001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100001

QuestCollector
Sierra Veteran

Post by QuestCollector »

Ok. I'll probably list them by series and work on this over the next couple of weeks. That way I won't be working on it for a solid day. Certain games I won't be able to list because they are sealed, everything else will be listed though. I'll just keep editing my post instead of creating new ones also.

As far as getting the 5.25" media to give out won't happen. I have no way of reading the disks. Most games I own I believe I have both 5.25 & 3.5" disks for, except I know for sure my LSL5 is only 5.25". I do have a USB 3.5" drive to use for the other disks though. (If my copies were ever needed.)
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

Well it's up to folks... Others pointed out this could be a nightmare for some folks.
audiodane
A Member Of Cap'n Tawmis' Scurvy Crew

Post by audiodane »

FYI ...

I can read both 5.25" and 3.5" floppies ... (sorry, no 8" support.. ha!) I may even be able to read cassettes for our TRS-80, though I haven't powered that thing on in over 20 years (but do still have it!).

if anyone would like their floppies read off and emailed to them, just get in touch with me. I have no problems doing that.. easy peasy.

..dane
dotkel50
Village Elder

Post by dotkel50 »

I can do that too if anybody wants.
cpages2
Sierra Obsessed

Post by cpages2 »

I have 2,892 Vintage Games (almost everything from late 70's to mid-late 90's), some of it I have categorized into DISK1, DISK2, etc... But most of them are just flat files in the directory with game name, manufacture and release date.

If anyone needs something or has a corrupt file let me know as I can open up FTP for download.

- Mike
MusicallyInspired
Village Elder

Post by MusicallyInspired »

I still have some floppies (both 3.5" and 5.25"). I'll have to dig them out.
01010100 01110010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01010100 01001000 00110001

Return to “This Old Game”