[Masquerade Locked] 2nd Annual Guess Who Masquerade Ball!

"MASQ Of Eternity" is our traditional Halloween event. It's essentially a "Virtual Masquerade." Please see the FAQ in the forum.
dotkel50
Village Elder

Re: The Official Second Annual Guess Who Masquerade Ball Thr

Post by dotkel50 »

Do we reveal our identities as soon as someone guesses correctly?
I'd be curious as to how people who guessed correctly arrived at the answer, anybody else?
JasefWisener
Third in Line

Post by JasefWisener »

Andrea ???
BBP ???
Collector Marvin
DataDog Glen
Dotkel Nero
El Ravager
JasefWisener Wait, what?
Jules Mojo Jojo
Qbix Sarah Palin
Tawm Sequel Police
"I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and keep trying to do good and so are you and nobody gets to vote on that."
- Justin McElroy, My Brother, My Brother, and Me
Collector
Grand Poobah

Post by Collector »

dotkel50 wrote:Do we reveal our identities as soon as someone guesses correctly?
I'd be curious as to how people who guessed correctly arrived at the answer, anybody else?
Let's let everyone have a guess, first. I could at least tell how many right guesses each gets. Remember, Tawm and I will not be guessing since we already know who's who.
01000010 01111001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100001

Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

Collector wrote:
dotkel50 wrote:Do we reveal our identities as soon as someone guesses correctly?
Let's let everyone have a guess, first. I could at least tell how many right guesses each gets. Remember, Tawm and I will not be guessing since we already know who's who.
Actually I don't. :lol:

I will admit and thought MarvintheRobot was DPX...! And DPX didn't even partake in it.... :shock:
Collector
Grand Poobah

Post by Collector »

Tawmis wrote:
Collector wrote:
Actually I don't. :lol:

I will admit and thought MarvintheRobot was DPX...! And DPX didn't even partake in it.... :shock:
You didn't look, even though you are disqualified from guessing? Actually, Andrea should be barred, too, since he has access to the IP information as well.
01000010 01111001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100001

AndreaDraco
Village Elder

Post by AndreaDraco »

I didn't look as well, so I will try my best to identify the Halloween personas.

Sarah Palin = Dotkel

Gary = BBP or Jules

MarvintheRobot = Jasef???

Mojo Jojo = Datadog

Sequel Police = Tawmis, I'm sure of this one

Wimpy = Qbix?

Nero Wolfe = Collector

These are the ones I think I got. Of course I may be completely wrong, but at least I have an idea on these, whereas the other personas are a complete mystery to me.
Talk to coffee? Even Gabriel isn't that addicted!
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

So for those of you who guessed I was The Incredibly Awesome Sequel Police - What made you think that? :lol:
JasefWisener
Third in Line

Post by JasefWisener »

Tawmis wrote:So for those of you who guessed I was The Incredibly Awesome Sequel Police - What made you think that? :lol:
To be honest, I couldn't decide between you and Collector as the Sequel Police.
"I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and keep trying to do good and so are you and nobody gets to vote on that."
- Justin McElroy, My Brother, My Brother, and Me
AndreaDraco
Village Elder

Post by AndreaDraco »

Tawmis, you were actually very revealing, at least for me. Here's what gave you away:

From the Alphabet game:
- Kitties: you're more evil than a box of kitties
- Nerd: you're not alone in this, my friend
- Writer: I'm still waiting for the end of your DA fan-fiction
- Universal Studios: I remember your photos
- Kind & Sensitive: well, that's you!
Jules
Delta Babe

Post by Jules »

Since we know everyone who participated, these are my new guesses:

Andrea: Nero Wolf, because he loved GK and wolves are a big part of it.
BBP: MarvintheRobot, because the way the posts were composed.
Collector: Snooki, because I feel he'd pick something total opposite of his character.
DataDog: Glen, just guessing!
Dotkel: SarahPalin, because the way the posts were composed, again, and the beer photo post.
El Ravager: Gary or Mojo Jojo, because I think Rav can be a riot! lol
Jasef: MasterJedi, because he's a Star Wars junkie.
Jules: :D
Qbix: wimpy, not sure why but it's an inkling! :)
Tawm: Sequel Police, other than the Twilight/Blade question, one of his later posts with multi colors reflected his character from last year. :D
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

AndreaDraco wrote:Tawmis, you were actually very revealing, at least for me. Here's what gave you away:

From the Alphabet game:
- Kitties: you're more evil than a box of kitties
- Nerd: you're not alone in this, my friend
- Writer: I'm still waiting for the end of your DA fan-fiction
- Universal Studios: I remember your photos
- Kind & Sensitive: well, that's you!
:lol: I figured the Universal Studios one would give me away... the Kitties was actually in reference to the fact I have three cats (but that is a little known fact, as most folks know I only have Odin!) As for the Writer - You still want to know more about the Dragon Age fanfic? I thought folks lost interest so I dropped it. :lol:

I was being clever with this thread - because if you remembered the last ball, that same "Error Code" was used by my Matrix Halloween Mask last year; with Error 089 referring to the year I graduated and Error 419 being the day Amiee and I married! :lol:

There was an obvious hint for Jules, if she saw it; where in the "Would You Rather" I asked"Blade Or Twilight" - because she and I had JUST exchanged emails talking about Twilight and Blade!

And of course, the multicolor thing from last year where my Matrix Persona encountered an error - and I did error codes in an assortment of colors. Was another nod to that! :lol:
AndreaDraco
Village Elder

Post by AndreaDraco »

Tawmis wrote:You still want to know more about the Dragon Age fanfic? I thought folks lost interest so I dropped it. :lol:
Of course! I may have not commented on the very last chapter, because I was fairly busy during those months, but I read every single chapter your wrote!

And yes, I also noted that you used color-coded messages. Also, it's worrying that you and Jules exchanged mails on Blade and Twilight. We exchanged mails on True Blood... Jules, are you on a vampire trip? :lol:
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

AndreaDraco wrote:
Tawmis wrote:You still want to know more about the Dragon Age fanfic? I thought folks lost interest so I dropped it. :lol:
Of course! I may have not commented on the very last chapter, because I was fairly busy during those months, but I read every single chapter your wrote!
And yes, I also noted that you used color-coded messages. Also, it's worrying that you and Jules exchanged mails on Blade and Twilight. We exchanged mails on True Blood... Jules, are you on a vampire trip? :lol:
:lol: Maybe's she a vampire?

Something I was also trying to do was be the total opposite of myself, thus the Sequel Police Persona never used the Quote function - I always just copied and pasted and put it in"" marks only if I ever"quoted" something!
DeadPoolX
DPX the Conqueror!

Post by DeadPoolX »

Yeah, I didn't play. I couldn't think of anything and most of all I just didn't care enough to do it.
"Er, Tawni, not Tawmni, unless you are doing drag."
-- Collector (commenting on a slight spelling error made by Tawmis)
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

DeadPoolX wrote:Yeah, I didn't play. I couldn't think of anything and most of all I just didn't care enough to do it.
That's what I love the most about you, DPX! That go-get'em attitude of just diving into something completely senseless and fun! :lol:

Return to “MASQ Of Eternity”