How many women did Larry sleep with?

Slipping into your Leisure Suit? Need tips? Or just want to discuss Leisure Suit Larry (Ladies, try to keep the swooning to a minimum, please!) - this is the place to do it!
nickherc
Sierra Fan Wanna Be

How many women did Larry sleep with?

Post by nickherc »

How many women Larry had coitus with, regarding the series. Can anyone name them all? O.o
+ Does anyone have a clue about sales numbers? I know Leisure Suit Larry in the land of the Lounge Lizards sold more than 250 k copies, but that's about it.
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Re: How many women did Larry sleep with?

Post by Tawmis »

nickherc wrote:How many women Larry had coitus with, regarding the series. Can anyone name them all? O.o
It was quite a few (which is pretty amazing, considering he's portrayed as such a loser). He slept with most of the named females in the game, as well as that one woman on the beach on LSL3 (who had no name, but was laying on the towel). Some are debatable as to whether he actually did sleep with them before things for interrupted (such as Faith in LSL1 - did he sleep with her? Or did she just tie him up during all the tumbling around?)
nickherc
Sierra Fan Wanna Be

Post by nickherc »

Thanks Tawmis, my memory is a bit shady. You truly are an encyclopedia of sierra games ;D.
adeyke
Oldbie

Post by adeyke »

The woman on the beach in LSL3 did have a name: Tawni. Also, the woman who ties you up is Fawn (Faith is the hotel employee who's faithful to her boyfriend).
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

adeyke wrote:The woman on the beach in LSL3 did have a name: Tawni. Also, the woman who ties you up is Fawn (Faith is the hotel employee who's faithful to her boyfriend).
Good gravy! You're right! That was Tawmni! For some reason, I didn't remember her name! And I always confuse Fawn and Faith - but you're right again! I should have known, because it was the blond (which is Fawn!)

I am ashamed! :lol:
Collector
Grand Poobah

Post by Collector »

Tawmis wrote:
adeyke wrote:The woman on the beach in LSL3 did have a name: Tawni. Also, the woman who ties you up is Fawn (Faith is the hotel employee who's faithful to her boyfriend).
Good gravy! You're right! That was Tawmni! For some reason, I didn't remember her name! And I always confuse Fawn and Faith - but you're right again! I should have known, because it was the blond (which is Fawn!)

Er, Tawni, not Tawmni, unless you are doing drag.
01000010 01111001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100001

Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

Collector wrote:
Tawmis wrote:

Now you know WHY I was ashamed! :lol:
Lounge Lizard
Sierra Enthusiast

Post by Lounge Lizard »

I've arranged the women whom Larry pursued into some categories to make it clearer.

Women who Larry definitely had sex with:
Hooker
Eve
Kalalau
Passionate Patti
Shamara Payne
Wydoncha and Nailme Jugg
Victorian Principles
Jamie Lee Coitus
Captain Thygh

Women who Larry didn't sleep with
Fawn
Faith
Jasmine
Barbara Bimbo
Most of the random women in LSL 2
Jennifer Jiggle
Gammie Boysulay
Cavaricchi Vuarnet
Burgundy Bodine
Rose Eleeta
Merrily Lowe
Charlotte Donay
Drew Barringmore
Annette Boning
Dewmi Moore

Women who Larry had sex with but it led to his death:
Maria the maid
Mama Bimbo

Women Larry was starting to have sex with (albeit briefly, and ended prematurely):
Tawni
Bambi
Cherri Tart
Suzi Cheatem
Michelle Milken
Lana Luscious
Chi Chi Lambada

Women who took advantage of Larry (But we're not sure if they had sex)
Thunderbid

Women who turned out to be men who may have slept with Larry:
Shablee

Men who had some interest in Larry (just for completion's sake):
Gary
Peter

I haven't played Magna Cum Laude to be sure as to which women he has slept with or not (I don't think I can ever play BoB)
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

Lounge Lizard wrote: Women Larry was starting to have sex with (albeit briefly, and ended prematurely):
I think every woman falls under this category when it comes to Larry!
:lol:
Lounge Lizard wrote: I haven't played Magna Cum Laude to be sure as to which women he has slept with or not (I don't think I can ever play BoB)
Neither MCL, nor BOB, are Larry Laffer (as we know him). MCL is his - nephew? - and I never played BOB, but I believe it's still his nephew - Larry Lovage or whatever.
DeadPoolX
DPX the Conqueror!

Post by DeadPoolX »

Tawmis wrote:
Collector wrote:
Tawmis wrote:

And now you know why I changed the quote at the end of my posts! :D
"Er, Tawni, not Tawmni, unless you are doing drag."
-- Collector (commenting on a slight spelling error made by Tawmis)
adeyke
Oldbie

Post by adeyke »

Lounge Lizard wrote:Women who turned out to be men who may have slept with Larry:
Shablee
No. Shablee was consistently referred to as "she". She just happened to have a penis. That whole scene was utterly transphobic, but there's no need to carry that over to discussions of it.
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

DeadPoolX wrote:
Tawmis wrote:
Collector wrote:
Tawmis wrote:
And now you know why I changed the quote at the end of my posts! :D
I can't tell if I am honored or further ashamed! :lol:
Collector
Grand Poobah

Post by Collector »

Can't you be both? :lol:
01000010 01111001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100001

BBP
Village Elder

Post by BBP »

adeyke wrote:
Lounge Lizard wrote:Women who turned out to be men who may have slept with Larry:
Shablee
No. Shablee was consistently referred to as "she". She just happened to have a penis. That whole scene was utterly transphobic, but there's no need to carry that over to discussions of it.
Once you start up that kind of political correctness into it there'd be little left of Larry. It's so utterly sexist and homophobe and xenophobe, it's like eating a Bossche bol - a heart attack on a saucer, you know you shouldn't start eating it, when you do you'll get chocolate and whipped cream on absolutely everything - but it's so good...
There's a new script around: PHANTASMAGORIA - A Puzzle Of Flesh! Check the Script Party topic in the Bard's Forum!
Skip to new scripts
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Uhm... Leisure Suit Larry is xenophobic? :shock: I agree that it's very sexist, and also slightly homophobic (although Larry never attacks gays physically), but LSL never came across to me as xenophobic or racist... err, at least until LSL7, that is (with the portrayal of the Chinese cook). Even then, the cook was doing a "stereotypical Chinese" voice because that's simply what people expect him to sound like. *shrug*

Are there any other places where LSL can be considered racist?

Return to “The Leisure Suit Larry Series”