Deadpool met Bane then met Sailor Moon And Went Dark Side.

Talk about anything you want here
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Deadpool met Bane then met Sailor Moon And Went Dark Side.

Post by Tawmis »

stuntology
Sierra Obsessed

Re: Deadpool met Bane then met Sailor Moon And Went Dark Side.

Post by stuntology »

That's quite the utility belt he's got there.
Maiandra
Oldbie

Post by Maiandra »

That is just...wrong.
"I have always felt that violence was the last refuge of the incompetent, and empty threats the last sanctuary of the terminally inept."
--The Marquis de Carabas in Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Er, apologies if I seem dense, but I don't get it. :oops: I did a google search for what Bane and Sailor Moon are supposed to look like, so ok, I get that. But... uh... what does DPX have to do with this? :oops:

Furthermore, how the heck does this person even breathe in that mask? (Yes, I know - with great difficulty...) :P
DeadPoolX
DPX the Conqueror!

Post by DeadPoolX »

Rath Darkblade wrote:Er, apologies if I seem dense, but I don't get it. :oops: I did a google search for what Bane and Sailor Moon are supposed to look like, so ok, I get that. But... uh... what does DPX have to do with this? :oops:
If this is a joke, it's brilliant. If it's not... well, I don't even know where to begin. :geek:
"Er, Tawni, not Tawmni, unless you are doing drag."
-- Collector (commenting on a slight spelling error made by Tawmis)
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

DeadPoolX wrote:
Rath Darkblade wrote:Er, apologies if I seem dense, but I don't get it. :oops: I did a google search for what Bane and Sailor Moon are supposed to look like, so ok, I get that. But... uh... what does DPX have to do with this? :oops:
If this is a joke, it's brilliant. If it's not... well, I don't even know where to begin. :geek:
OUR beloved DPX (as you can see in his avatar {currently} and even the birthday cake I selected for his birthday thread just recently) - is based off a character called "Deadpool." I get it if you're not a comic book collector, you're not going to possibly know who he is (since he didn't look like his costume self in the first WOLVERINE movie)... But I even mentioned Deadpool, the character, in the comic value thread on this very forum! :lol:

And why did you have to google what BANE looks like? Have you not seen the BATMAN movie? And Sailor Moon - I am not a fan of anime, but because I have attended Comic Cons, I am painfully familiar with Sailor Moon, which is apparently (or was?) VERY, VERY popular...
AndreaDraco
Village Elder

Post by AndreaDraco »

The cosplay is pretty awesome! :lol:
Talk to coffee? Even Gabriel isn't that addicted!
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Tawmis wrote:
DeadPoolX wrote:
OUR beloved DPX (as you can see in his avatar {currently} and even the birthday cake I selected for his birthday thread just recently) - is based off a character called "Deadpool." I get it if you're not a comic book collector, you're not going to possibly know who he is (since he didn't look like his costume self in the first WOLVERINE movie)... But I even mentioned Deadpool, the character, in the comic value thread on this very forum! :lol:

And why did you have to google what BANE looks like? Have you not seen the BATMAN movie? And Sailor Moon - I am not a fan of anime, but because I have attended Comic Cons, I am painfully familiar with Sailor Moon, which is apparently (or was?) VERY, VERY popular...
Apologies, but I am not a comic book collector. ;) I also haven't seen the Batman movie, nor am I a fan of anime, so I just had to google them to refresh my memory. =)

I'm simply a different kind of :geek: ! ;-)
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: Apologies, but I am not a comic book collector. ;) I also haven't seen the Batman movie, nor am I a fan of anime, so I just had to google them to refresh my memory. =)
You've not seen the Batman movies? Really? That surprises me! Even none geeks/nerds/comic book collectors/whatever, have gone out to see the movies!

As for anime, you and I are on the same page. The closest I came to liking any form of anime was a tolerance for Robotech when I was much younger. I admit, as a kid I absolutely loved Battle of the Planets. (Although watching the intro now, I cringe at the corniness of it!) :lol:
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Tawmis wrote:
Rath Darkblade wrote: Apologies, but I am not a comic book collector. ;) I also haven't seen the Batman movie, nor am I a fan of anime, so I just had to google them to refresh my memory. =)
You've not seen the Batman movies? Really? That surprises me! Even none geeks/nerds/comic book collectors/whatever, have gone out to see the movies!
Oh, I've seen some of the Batman movies - possibly in the late 80s and early-mid 90s. I also saw the Christian Bale one (I think?) I just haven't seen any Batman movies recently - they've gradually gotten more and more action-oriented. MORE EXPLOSIONS! MORE CHASE SCENES!! MORE STUFF BLOWING UP!!! RAH RAH RAH!!!! Sigh... ;)

I prefer Batman without having to constantly look at his house blow up and trains going really fast and explosions and FIRE! and all that extra crap that Hollywood throws in just for the thrills. It doesn't do anything for me.

Return to “Miscellaneous Chatter”