Humble Bundle - LSL games!

Slipping into your Leisure Suit? Need tips? Or just want to discuss Leisure Suit Larry (Ladies, try to keep the swooning to a minimum, please!) - this is the place to do it!
DeadPoolX
DPX the Conqueror!

Humble Bundle - LSL games!

Post by DeadPoolX »

I know most of us have every Leisure Suit Larry game, but just in case you don't, Humble Bundle has a... well, bundle of every LSL title (except Box Office Bust, but who really wants to play that?) together for $12.63 CAD! That should be $10.15 USD, $13.79 AUD, or €8.81 Euros, assuming there are no hidden taxes or fees.

Anyway, here's the link: https://www.humblebundle.com/games/leis ... ion-bundle
"Er, Tawni, not Tawmni, unless you are doing drag."
-- Collector (commenting on a slight spelling error made by Tawmis)
JasefWisener
Third in Line

Re: Humble Bundle - LSL games!

Post by JasefWisener »

If anyone gets it, this is a choose your own charity pack so you can always pick ZERO Cancer!

I do work for ZERO haha but we’re a Humble partner so that money does go to a great cause.
"I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and keep trying to do good and so are you and nobody gets to vote on that."
- Justin McElroy, My Brother, My Brother, and Me
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Post by Rath Darkblade »

I'm surprised. I thought WDDD and WDDT, on their own, were retailing for much (MUCH) more than $13. (I've tried playing both (when they were on special), and they are both ... well ... more explicit and less subtle than LSL. Ahem).

I'm also dubious because this bundle also includes LSL MCL, which (from everything else I've read) is - politely speaking - a pile of horse poo. Is that right?
JasefWisener
Third in Line

Post by JasefWisener »

Rath Darkblade wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:53 pm I'm surprised. I thought WDDD and WDDT, on their own, were retailing for much (MUCH) more than $13. (I've tried playing both (when they were on special), and they are both ... well ... more explicit and less subtle than LSL. Ahem).

I'm also dubious because this bundle also includes LSL MCL, which (from everything else I've read) is - politely speaking - a pile of horse poo. Is that right?
I can’t speak to the quality of the games, but Humble Bundles are priced the way that they are because they’re a partnership between the company, the game devs/publishers/rights holders, and (typically, though not in this case since it’s a choose-your-own-cause) a nonprofit. You can pay as little or as much for them as you want so that you choose how much money you’re giving to each group, but there are also minimums in place for each tier of products.
"I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and keep trying to do good and so are you and nobody gets to vote on that."
- Justin McElroy, My Brother, My Brother, and Me

Return to “The Leisure Suit Larry Series”