What are you playing now?

Talk about anything you want here
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Re: What are you playing now?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Hmm. In that case, how can we play? :| My 8am is your midnight, so that's obviously out. I'm at work for most of the day, but I can usually play about 7pm onwards ... and my 7pm would be your 11am. :) (Your evenings are unfortunately out for me; your 7pm would be my 3am). :lol:

That leaves us a pretty narrow window, unless we play on the weekends instead (for instance, I could play at 4pm, i.e. your 8am). How does that sound to you? :)
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Post by Rath Darkblade »

ok, this is either hilarious or too lucky for words. ;) I started a game as Miss Scarlett, playing with Rev. Green and Col. Mustard. On my first turn, I moved to the ballroom and suggested Rev. Green, with the candlestick, in the ballroom.

No-one had those cards, so that was my accusation ... and it was true ... and I won in 1.5 minutes, on my first turn ... before anyone else could even roll the dice. :lol:
BBP
Village Elder

Post by BBP »

haha that will happen - if you play a lot of times. I once calculated how big the odds are of it happening, which depends on which and how many cards you have at the start. You can read all about that here.

Just look for bbp4cluedo and befriend me on Steam. I'm on there a lot in weekends, we'll find a moment.
There's a new script around: PHANTASMAGORIA - A Puzzle Of Flesh! Check the Script Party topic in the Bard's Forum!
Skip to new scripts
BBP
Village Elder

Post by BBP »

And now my amount of friends on Steam has doubled. :D
There's a new script around: PHANTASMAGORIA - A Puzzle Of Flesh! Check the Script Party topic in the Bard's Forum!
Skip to new scripts
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Post by Rath Darkblade »

And all in one day, too! :)

(Speaking of which, I sent you a Steam friend request. *hint* I looked last night, but you were playing Demoncrawl, so I decided not to bother you and played Clue instead). ;)
BBP
Village Elder

Post by BBP »

I thought I had accepted both my friend requests but now I can't find you guys. I'll fire it up again.

DemonCrawl is currently having its summer event, which is great for farming tokens, so that was what I was doing, but you may always interrupt me for a game of Clue.
Skip to new scripts
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Ah! Found you now, and received your message. Thank you! :) Alas, I was playing Age of Empires 2. Let's play Clue sometime.

Return to “Miscellaneous Chatter”