Script party!

Fan fics, songs and other user contributions.

Moderator: BBP

BBP
Village Elder

Re: Script party!

Post by BBP »

Also - I couldn't find the suffocate-in-jar death message. I know it exists but it's not in the logic of my version. Weird!
There's a new script around: PHANTASMAGORIA - A Puzzle Of Flesh! Check the Script Party topic in the Bard's Forum!
Skip to new scripts
BBP
Village Elder

Post by BBP »

Current project hint:
- What the hell is this?
-I think it's a bath tub.
There's a new script around: PHANTASMAGORIA - A Puzzle Of Flesh! Check the Script Party topic in the Bard's Forum!
Skip to new scripts
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

BBP wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:07 am Current project hint:
- What the hell is this?
-I think it's a bath tub.
Heh - I know this isn't it - but every Sierra related bathtub to me makes me think of Colonel's Bequest.

BBP
Village Elder

Post by BBP »

Hint 2:
Attachments
Puzzle.jpg
Skip to new scripts
BBP
Village Elder

Post by BBP »

This project has been temporarily postponed now that I spend my free minutes setting up a remote work station, but in the mean time, here's hint three.
Attachments
8001.jpg
8001.jpg (1.92 KiB) Viewed 34437 times
Skip to new scripts
BBP
Village Elder

Post by BBP »

And here's the draft of my current project, so that you have something to correct in these times of forced isolation:
Attachments
phantas.zip
(56.4 KiB) Downloaded 592 times
Skip to new scripts
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

I don't remember the "What the hell is this?" "I don't know, maybe a bath tub" in Phantasmagoria?
BBP
Village Elder

Post by BBP »

You can follow Harriet around the house when she's cleaning. This apparently takes place in the bathroom.
Skip to new scripts
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

BBP wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:54 pm You can follow Harriet around the house when she's cleaning. This apparently takes place in the bathroom.
Ah! That's interesting!
BBP
Village Elder

Post by BBP »

Aaaand here's the finished PDF version! Now features cross references and I finally deciphered Don's cackling in one of the RBTs. :)
Attachments
phantas.pdf
(181.53 KiB) Downloaded 559 times
Skip to new scripts
Collector
Grand Poobah

Post by Collector »

Don't forget to put it on the Wiki.
01000010 01111001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100001

BBP
Village Elder

Post by BBP »

Uploaded! Also uploaded the SQ2 script. Maybe it's because it's been a while but I can't remember how to include the file into the page.
Skip to new scripts
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

BBP wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:37 pm Uploaded! Also uploaded the SQ2 script. Maybe it's because it's been a while but I can't remember how to include the file into the page.
If you have a file that ye have uploaded in a previous Sierra Wiki on here; you can go to that page, hit Edit, and look at the code.
(I myself, don't know off the top of my head either... But I am currently operating on like 2.3 hours of sleep)
BBP
Village Elder

Post by BBP »

Yeah it was first figuring out what my username was again (my first and last name), then how to upload, but I've found it now. Now I'm going to make screenshots and then move on to Phantas 2. :D
Skip to new scripts
BBP
Village Elder

Post by BBP »

And here's the Phantasmagoria: A Puzzle Of Flesh script!

Phantas 2 has a bit of placeholder art and the occasional video that has been misplaced. There is a resource.msg that contains all text that occurs ingame. In it are all texts you can get while attempting to talk to the Creatures from Dimension X with the console, which is interesting.

Removed dialog:
TREVOR (friendly)"Hey, bud. What's up?"
CURTIS "Nothin' much."
TREVOR (playful)"Well, what a surprise, coming from the king of the party dogs. What did you do last night, anyway? Stay home and label your underwear?"
CURTIS (laughs)"Bite me."
TREVOR (laughs)"You're such a tease."

TREVOR (concerned, approaching the subject delicately)"Curtis...you're not...you're not feeling any of the things you did before...like last time? I mean--you've been taking your medicine, right?"
CURTIS (very sad)"Yeah, I'm taking it. Trev--I looked at my computer, and I saw...oh God, Trev, if I have to go back it'll kill me."
TREVOR (helpless)"Curtis, you're not going back. You're just sick or something. It'll be okay."
CURTIS (sad smile)"Yeah."

CURTIS (quietly)"...Trev?"
TREVOR (a little distracted)"Uh-huh?"
CURTIS (quiet, hesitant)"Trev, I've decided to make an appointment. With...with a psychiatrist."
TREVOR (suddenly giving Curtis his full attention)"Curtis...I'm so glad. Really. Maybe if a professional tells you your brain is healthy, you'll believe him."
CURTIS (relieved, teasing)"Believe HER, you sexist pig."

RATWOMAN (ratwoman's prayer part 1)"O most depraved and filthy rat, god of the flea, god of the plague, god of pus and pestilence and puke, hear thy disease-ridden servant."
RATWOMAN (ratwoman's prayer part 2)"Bring the pain. Bring the stench. Bring the black vomit and shuddering death."
RATWOMAN (ratwoman's prayer part 3)"Bring down the plague, O rat unclean. Bring down the plague on us all!"

Some other lines that were cut appear to have been poorly chosen (one is a remark to Bob Arnold: "Maybe you're in a better mood when you've changed your diaper." )

It is chuffing how poor this game is, how many scenes that are supposed to be funny turn awkward and how many scenes that are supposed to be terrifying become hilarious. The freakiest scene is the one in chapter 4 where Curtis gets Trevor's dessert - and he puts pepper on it!
Attachments
poflesh.pdf
(233.85 KiB) Downloaded 574 times
Skip to new scripts

Return to “The Bard's Forum”