Sierramultimedia

Nonspecific Sierra games or ones that do not have its own forum.
sierramultimedia
Sierra Fan Wanna Be

Sierramultimedia

Post by sierramultimedia »

Here is my Youtube channel all about Sierra, online. Please visit at the following address: http://www.youtube.com/SierraMultimedia

Enjoy

SierraMultimedia
Sierra Mutimedia Over 150 videos uploaded so far.
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Re: Sierramultimedia

Post by Rath Darkblade »

*ahem* OK... time for a visit from the Viking Close-Harmony Singers! ;)

*many horned-helmet-wearing Vikings gather, jump on the tables, and begin singing the Spam Song* ;)

I think this might be a borderline case. I haven't visited the link, so I'm not sure, but it definitely seems like spam to me...
sierramultimedia
Sierra Fan Wanna Be

Rath Darkblade wrote:*ahem* OK... time for a visit from the Viking Close-Harmony Singers! ;)

*many horned-helmet-wearing Vikings gather, jump on the tables, and begin singing the Spam Song* ;)

I think this might be a borderline case. I haven't visited the link, so I'm not sure, but it definitely seems like spam to me...
My post is not spam, its my Youtube channel all about sierra, online which I have worked on for ages.
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

I can verify it's not spam. He seriously does have a ton of Sierra related videos, interviews, game demo captures, etc etc. It's a nice view of Sierra history.
the_doctor
Sierra Lover

Post by the_doctor »

One post about it would have been enough though. That's the only spam I would attribute here.
sierramultimedia
Sierra Fan Wanna Be

the_doctor wrote:One post about it would have been enough though. That's the only spam I would attribute here.
What I did was not spam to start with. I posted one post in each section that related the Playlist videos to that section i.e in the Space Quest section I posted the Space Quest Playlist link from my channel and so on. That does not make it spam.
Fender_178
Sierra Veteran

Post by Fender_178 »

He also has a very interesting KQ4 promo video where Sierra uses a real person to act as Rosella during the troll cave sequence.
FREEZE SCUM!!
DeadPoolX
DPX the Conqueror!

Post by DeadPoolX »

sierramultimedia wrote:
the_doctor wrote:One post about it would have been enough though. That's the only spam I would attribute here.
What I did was not spam to start with. I posted one post in each section that related the Playlist videos to that section i.e in the Space Quest section I posted the Space Quest Playlist link from my channel and so on. That does not make it spam.
No need to get defensive. :)

What you did was pretty cool and a valuable service to fans of the Sierra games. However, since you could -- and did -- post one all-encompassing link to your videos, it was probably unnecessary to post a link in every game's thread. It's generally considered "annoying" or "spamming" to do that (whether or not the string of posts is relevant).

If people want to view it, they will. If you (and by that I mean anyone) put a link all over the place, they're less likely to follow the link due to overall annoyance.
"Er, Tawni, not Tawmni, unless you are doing drag."
-- Collector (commenting on a slight spelling error made by Tawmis)
sierramultimedia
Sierra Fan Wanna Be

No need to get defensive. :)
Sorry everyone hope you enjoy my channel anyway. Thanks
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One

Post by Rath Darkblade »

I beg your pardon, Sierramultimedia. I'm sorry; I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions.

Alas, I have no access to broadband at the moment, so I'm not in a position to view anything on YouTube. I could only see the many posts everywhere, which is why I assumed it may have been spam. Please accept my apology.

Return to “Other Sierra Games”