Help name an old horror adventure title

Where to Find Sierra classic games. Please note: Most of the Sierra games have areas on the forum designated for them! If you have an issue with one of the Sierra games, please post them in the correct forum!
comradesean
The New Janitor In Space!

Help name an old horror adventure title

Post by comradesean »

I've been trying to track down an old game demo I played from a while back. I remember it was on a PCGAMER disc and the demo took place in a hedge maze in ,I believe, a museum. The only other thing I remember is a suit of armor chasing you down similar to to nemesis resulting in death.
Collector
Grand Poobah

Re: Help name an old horror adventure title

Post by Collector »

Doesn't sound familiar outside of the recent Fran Bow, but minus the suit of armor.
01000010 01111001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100001

comradesean

Post by comradesean »

Whoops, I forgot to mention it had an old 3d style like alone in the dark and gabriel knight 3. I checked walk through and ruled them out, I think
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

BBP
Village Elder

Post by BBP »

From what you say it sounds like Are You Afraid Of The Dark... do you know more about the era, style of graphics... anything else?
There's a new script around: PHANTASMAGORIA - A Puzzle Of Flesh! Check the Script Party topic in the Bard's Forum!
Skip to new scripts
comradesean

Post by comradesean »

BBP wrote:From what you say it sounds like Are You Afraid Of The Dark... do you know more about the era, style of graphics... anything else?
I'm 99% sure I found it and you can clearly see why I was originally thinking Alone in the Dark/Gabriel Knight, rofl.

It's called TimeGate Knight's Chase and by Infogrames.

I'm trying to find a scan of the June 1996 PC Gamer issue to be 100% certain as alot of my memory comes from reading the walkthrough they had in there.
BBP
Village Elder

Post by BBP »

I do have that one, if you'd like to have it... It's a Dutch edition Limited Games, once issued by Free Record Shop (now barely functioning media store). It comes packaged together with Darkseed II. I'll try to get it to run now, see how it goes...

It runs! Tank controls are horrible though...
There's a new script around: PHANTASMAGORIA - A Puzzle Of Flesh! Check the Script Party topic in the Bard's Forum!
Skip to new scripts

Return to “This Old Game”