A little present for Collector...

Feeling like this game is just out of this world but can't seem to get a handle on things? Well come on here to post and get some help about Torin's Passage!
BBP
Village Elder

A little present for Collector...

Post by BBP »

Can you tell what it is? I hope it works since I just got an error message - probably cookies since they still cause a lot of issues on the site.

The package contains all death messages and all inventory and Boogletory close-ups. I am seriously considering painting a yo-yo or a shovel like Boogle. :geek:
Also made some screencaps of the maze easter egg but it's still hard to see.

Playing through I noticed some things:

-The animation is very Disney-esque - among others there are 2 layers to the background, trees and rocks and such move while the sky doesn't, causing a lovely depth effect, a bit like the ol' multiplane camera.
It struck me how many of Torin's poses and movements seem to come straight to Aladdin. Come to think of it, so do the chapter pages, they use an Arab-style font.
In the design documents Boogle was described as Gurgi-like (Black Cauldron) - and the scene where Torin wants to be a hero can't help but remind me of Taran and Hen-Wen.
Hey... Taran... Torin....

-Is that... Ken and Roberta as King and Queen of the Lands Above in the intro?

-The mark Torin has on his shoulder doesn't just look like the theatre - it's also on the floor of the palace bedroom in the intro.

-Rupert's staff has an eye in it, that looks around and blinks at times. Leenah has a similar eye in her tiara but that doesn't blink.
There's a new script around: PHANTASMAGORIA - A Puzzle Of Flesh! Check the Script Party topic in the Bard's Forum!
Skip to new scripts
BBP
Village Elder

Re: A little present for Collector...

Post by BBP »

Nope, didn't work. I got a HTTP error. I'll try to cut it in bits, it's 141MB
There's a new script around: PHANTASMAGORIA - A Puzzle Of Flesh! Check the Script Party topic in the Bard's Forum!
Skip to new scripts
BBP
Village Elder

Post by BBP »

Here is the first one...
Attachments
t400.zip
(25.16 MiB) Downloaded 155 times
Skip to new scripts
BBP
Village Elder

Post by BBP »

Maybe two in a post will work...
Attachments
torin_800.zip
(34.24 MiB) Downloaded 164 times
t1300.zip
(41.93 MiB) Downloaded 159 times
Skip to new scripts
BBP
Village Elder

Post by BBP »

And here's the last one!
Attachments
t1800.zip
(40.58 MiB) Downloaded 159 times
Skip to new scripts

Return to “Torin's Passage”