Three Clues - Who Am I?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6665
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in The Dagger of Amon Ra?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14637
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Tawm ... no.
NBS ... yes!
NBS ... yes!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6665
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you found in the museum?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14637
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Um ... indeterminate.
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6665
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you part of the user interface? As in the icon bar, a death message, etc.
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14637
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
No, sorry.
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you found when opening something (such as a coffin, sarcofigus, etc)?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14637
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
No, I'm not found in a coffin or sarcophagus (or anything else you need to open). 
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6665
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Can you be found outside the museum?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14637
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in a room that contains a dinosaur?
There's a new script around: PHANTASMAGORIA - A Puzzle Of Flesh! Check the Script Party topic in the Bard's Forum!
Skip to new scripts
Skip to new scripts
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14637
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
I can't remember. Presumably at some point, but not normally.
(And hi, BBP!) *waves*
(And hi, BBP!) *waves*
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6665
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Can you be found in more than one place?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14637
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6665
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you an inventory item?