Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6665
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you in The Dagger of Amon Ra?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14637
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Tawm ... no.

NBS ... yes! :)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6665
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you found in the museum?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14637
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Um ... indeterminate.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6665
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you part of the user interface? As in the icon bar, a death message, etc.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14637
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

No, sorry.
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you found when opening something (such as a coffin, sarcofigus, etc)?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14637
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

No, I'm not found in a coffin or sarcophagus (or anything else you need to open). :)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6665
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Can you be found outside the museum?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14637
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

No.
User avatar
BBP
Village Elder
Posts: 5430
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:07 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by BBP »

Are you in a room that contains a dinosaur?
There's a new script around: PHANTASMAGORIA - A Puzzle Of Flesh! Check the Script Party topic in the Bard's Forum!
Skip to new scripts
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14637
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

I can't remember. Presumably at some point, but not normally.

(And hi, BBP!) *waves* :)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6665
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Can you be found in more than one place?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14637
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Yes.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6665
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you an inventory item?
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”