Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14635
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you the underwear? :)

I will not be brief ................................... they are briefs
Putting it all on the line ........................... hanging on the line
Who wants to make s'mores? ...................... no idea what that means, sorry ;)
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

I think it's the cauldron.

The "I will not be brief" I think it saying it's not the brief. The putting it on the line, is the line it's on.

The s'mores is probably the cauldron reference?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun May 04, 2025 1:57 pm I think it's the cauldron.

The "I will not be brief" I think it saying it's not the brief. The putting it on the line, is the line it's on.

The s'mores is probably the cauldron reference?
No, but...
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sun May 04, 2025 1:00 am Are you the underwear? :)

I will not be brief ................................... they are briefs
Putting it all on the line ........................... hanging on the line
Who wants to make s'mores? ...................... no idea what that means, sorry ;)
Yes I am!

I will not be brief ................................... They are boxers, not briefs.
Putting it all on the line ........................... They are on the laundry line
Who wants to make s'mores? ...................... A somewhat obtuse clue that it is found in the camp. You make s'mores when camping.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14635
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Oops. Indeed they are boxers; I should've realised. *blush*

English might be my second language, but I've only been speaking and reading it for 35 years. Tsk. Silly Rath!

Anyway, I thought of one ... but goodness me, this is a doozy. Very tough. :twisted: I honestly hope it's OK to use this game. (Please feel free to use Sierra Chest as and/or when you need to. Good luck). :)

I am a clue!
I made history.
From little pebbles, big mountains grow.


Guess away! :D
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you in one of the B.C. Quest games?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you in a game released in the 1980s?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14635
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Tawm ... no, sorry.

NBS ... yes! I am.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

I was going to ask if you were in Mystery House, but then I looked at your clues:

I am a clue! - A clue to a mystery
I made history. - Sierra's first game
From little pebbles, big mountains grow. - From the first game, the big mountain, Sierra with the mountain logo, grew into the game company it was.

Are you Mystery House, itself?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14635
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

I am not. But a good guess! :)

Hint: you are close.
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

If that's close - are you in the Mystery House game?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14635
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Yes.
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you located inside the house?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you the Sierra logo in the title screen?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14635
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Tawm ... yes.

NBS ... sorry, no.

Clue: I am inside the house. :twisted:

(Sorry, but if I say more I might ruin it) :(
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Well, your clue is horrible, since my question was are you in the house, and you said yes to that.

Are you located upstairs?
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”