Three Clues - Who Am I?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6663
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you a note?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14635
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Tawm ... nope.
NBS ... yes!
NBS ... yes!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6663
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you the one that says "Valuable jewels are hidden in this house. Finders-keepers."?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14635
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
I am sorry, but I'm not.
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6663
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you the one that says "7-6=1 Then I am done!"?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
NBS is on this one - will let'em post the the third (and final) note. 
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14635
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
NBS ... sorry, I'm not.
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6663
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you the "It's in the basement!" note?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14635
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Sorry for the delay. Yes! I am. 
Your turn, NBS!
Your turn, NBS!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6663
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
I will post something shortly.
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6663
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Okay. Guess away.
Hey, what did I miss?
I was between assignments
I am full of gas
Hey, what did I miss?
I was between assignments
I am full of gas
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in a game with the word "Quest" somewhere in the title? (King's Quest, ConQuest, EcoQuest, etc)
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6663
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Is there more than 2 of you in the series?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6663
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male