Are you found outside the police station?
Three Clues - Who Am I?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14623
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Aw. Well, it was bound to happen eventually. 
Are you found outside the police station?
Are you found outside the police station?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6652
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
NoRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Aug 22, 2025 9:58 pm Aw. Well, it was bound to happen eventually.
Are you found outside the police station?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14623
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you outside Lo Fat's?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6652
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you the Drink Moxie sign?
Moxie rhymes with Mummy.
The lie is because it leads to a Speak Easy?
Moxie rhymes with Mummy.
Gumption = Moxienotbobsmith wrote: ↑Sun Aug 10, 2025 12:25 am Outside of a lie
I show a lot of gumption
You still can find me
The lie is because it leads to a Speak Easy?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6652
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Yes I am! And correct on all counts. "You still can find me" because Moxie is still sold. Fun fact: the word "moxie" actually comes from the drink and not the other way around.Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Aug 24, 2025 11:02 am Are you the Drink Moxie sign?
Moxie rhymes with Mummy.
Gumption = Moxienotbobsmith wrote: ↑Sun Aug 10, 2025 12:25 am Outside of a lie
I show a lot of gumption
You still can find me
The lie is because it leads to a Speak Easy?
I think this also concludes my "Sign Trilogy". My previous two "Who am I"s have been the Colonial sign in PQ1 and a sign in Torin's Passage.
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
I did not know that about the word Moxie.notbobsmith wrote: ↑Mon Aug 25, 2025 12:09 amYes I am! And correct on all counts. "You still can find me" because Moxie is still sold. Fun fact: the word "moxie" actually comes from the drink and not the other way around.Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Aug 24, 2025 11:02 am Are you the Drink Moxie sign?
Moxie rhymes with Mummy.
Gumption = Moxienotbobsmith wrote: ↑Sun Aug 10, 2025 12:25 am Outside of a lie
I show a lot of gumption
You still can find me
The lie is because it leads to a Speak Easy?
I think this also concludes my "Sign Trilogy". My previous two "Who am I"s have been the Colonial sign in PQ1 and a sign in Torin's Passage.
Which I am ashamed of, since my Corgi is named "Moxie May."
OK, I will think of something and return...
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14623
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
But wait a bit: "Moxie" does NOT rhyme with "Mummy". 
"Moxie" rhymes with "Doxy" or "Foxy". "Mummy" rhymes with "Dummy" or "Gummy". They're completely different word sounds.
The only things that "Moxie" and "Mummy" have in common are that they both start with "M" and end with an "ee" sound. THEY DO NOT RHYME.
No wonder I was led astray!!!
"Moxie" rhymes with "Doxy" or "Foxy". "Mummy" rhymes with "Dummy" or "Gummy". They're completely different word sounds.
The only things that "Moxie" and "Mummy" have in common are that they both start with "M" and end with an "ee" sound. THEY DO NOT RHYME.
No wonder I was led astray!!!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6652
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
That's right. I forgot about your Corgi's name. I had no idea about "moxie" either until now. This actually goes beyond words from name brands like band-aid and jello. I don't think anyone thinks of Moxie as a brand anymore.Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Aug 25, 2025 1:32 amI did not know that about the word Moxie.notbobsmith wrote: ↑Mon Aug 25, 2025 12:09 amYes I am! And correct on all counts. "You still can find me" because Moxie is still sold. Fun fact: the word "moxie" actually comes from the drink and not the other way around.Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Aug 24, 2025 11:02 am Are you the Drink Moxie sign?
Moxie rhymes with Mummy.
Gumption = Moxienotbobsmith wrote: ↑Sun Aug 10, 2025 12:25 am Outside of a lie
I show a lot of gumption
You still can find me
The lie is because it leads to a Speak Easy?
I think this also concludes my "Sign Trilogy". My previous two "Who am I"s have been the Colonial sign in PQ1 and a sign in Torin's Passage.
Which I am ashamed of, since my Corgi is named "Moxie May."
OK, I will think of something and return...
I did correct the clue:Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Aug 25, 2025 6:12 am But wait a bit: "Moxie" does NOT rhyme with "Mummy".
"Moxie" rhymes with "Doxy" or "Foxy". "Mummy" rhymes with "Dummy" or "Gummy". They're completely different word sounds.
The only things that "Moxie" and "Mummy" have in common are that they both start with "M" and end with an "ee" sound. THEY DO NOT RHYME.
No wonder I was led astray!!!![]()
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Thu Aug 14, 2025 11:54 pm Fine. Maybe rhyming a bit of a stretch. This better?
I also end with a "y" sound.
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
I would beg to differ. They do rhyme because of the "ee" sound at the end.Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Aug 25, 2025 6:12 am But wait a bit: "Moxie" does NOT rhyme with "Mummy".
The only things that "Moxie" and "Mummy" have in common are that they both start with "M" and end with an "ee" sound. THEY DO NOT RHYME.![]()
Moxie rhymes with money which rhymes with mummy.
How much of the word has to "rhyme" for you to classify it as a rhyme?
This site even suggests "mommy" rhymes with "moxie"...
So I assume mommy and mummy are close enough...
https://writewithchorus.com/rhymes/moxie
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Down, down, down you go
Come out the other side
Does this rhyme? I don't know?
I thought it did, maybe I lied?
Anyway, not much to do
I guess you may feel dizzy
I hope you get this clue
And like these rhymes without getting... uh, pissy? Does that rhyme with Dizzy?

Yes, there's actual clues there as to what I am referencing for the game!
But also me being snarky!
Come out the other side
Does this rhyme? I don't know?
I thought it did, maybe I lied?
Anyway, not much to do
I guess you may feel dizzy
I hope you get this clue
And like these rhymes without getting... uh, pissy? Does that rhyme with Dizzy?
Yes, there's actual clues there as to what I am referencing for the game!
But also me being snarky!
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14623
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Well ... "dizzy" rhymes with "easy". Or "Squeezy".
That's because they both have the "zee" ending. "Pissy" is close but not quite, because it has the "see" ending.
Try speaking the word "dizzy" and "squeezy" and you'll see what I'm getting at. 
Also, the first verse reminds me of "Row, row, row your boat". Is that what you were getting at?
And my guess ... are you in the Space Quest games somewhere?
Also, the first verse reminds me of "Row, row, row your boat". Is that what you were getting at?
And my guess ... are you in the Space Quest games somewhere?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Hahahah! I knew Pissy and Dizzy didn't rhyme which is why I was silly and ended that line with the same word (dizzy instead of pissy)Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Aug 26, 2025 5:44 pm Well ... "dizzy" rhymes with "easy". Or "Squeezy".That's because they both have the "zee" ending. "Pissy" is close but not quite, because it has the "see" ending.
Try speaking the word "dizzy" and "squeezy" and you'll see what I'm getting at.
Also, the first verse reminds me of "Row, row, row your boat". Is that what you were getting at?
And my guess ... are you in the Space Quest games somewhere?
And the row, row, row your boat is, perhaps, not far off....
Because, why, yes, I am indeed in a Space Quest game (I figured this one might be super easy)
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6652
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in an even numbered game?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Yes, I am!
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!