Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

WARNING: SPOILERS.

Are you the water spiral thing that Roger gets sucked into (in the cave) and then comes out the other side, only to face the ferocious Labion Beast (that you distract with the Rubik's Cube)?

(I forgot the word for a water spiral thing, sorry) ;)
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Aug 27, 2025 4:59 am WARNING: SPOILERS.

Are you the water spiral thing that Roger gets sucked into (in the cave) and then comes out the other side, only to face the ferocious Labion Beast (that you distract with the Rubik's Cube)?

(I forgot the word for a water spiral thing, sorry) ;)
I am indeed the whirlpool. :)

Your turn, good sir!
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Huzzah! :D And I'm not sure how I forgot the word "whirlpool". *blush*

Don't bank on your future here
I won't leave you a loan
It's rough around the edges!

Guess away ... :twisted:
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Aug 27, 2025 5:28 pm Don't bank on your future here
I won't leave you a loan
It's rough around the edges!

Guess away ... :twisted:
Wild guess. Are you in Leisure Suit Larry III?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you in a game with "Quest" in the title?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Tawm ... sorry, nope.

NBS ... sorry, nope again! :D
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

OK - are you in a game that primarily takes place on Earth (say... like Gold Rush)?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

*thinks* More or less, yes.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you in a Leisure Suit Larry game?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you in a Dynamix game?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Sorry, nope and nope. :)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you in a Gabriel Knight game?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Is there more than 2 in the series you're in?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Again ... nope and nope. ;)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you in a game with no other games in the series (like Codename: Iceman)?
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”