Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you a Dynamix game?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in Gold Rush?

(Otherwise, I don't have a clue what game you might be in!!!) :(
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Dec 15, 2025 1:52 am Are you a Dynamix game?
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Dec 15, 2025 4:14 am Are you in Gold Rush?

(Otherwise, I don't have a clue what game you might be in!!!) :(
Yes
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Argh. Once again, a game I know naught about.

Are ye found in a screen where the characters die of dysentery?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Dec 16, 2025 3:57 am Argh. Once again, a game I know naught about.
Well, I think you know there's three routes. So you could ask if seen during the unique portion of that route. :D

For example -

Are you seen in a portion that is unique to the Panama route? (So after he leaves, but before he gets to California)
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Oops. I confused Gold Rush with The Oregon Trail. *blush*

Are you found in Brooklyn?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Dec 16, 2025 10:01 am Are you seen in a portion that is unique to the Panama route? (So after he leaves, but before he gets to California)
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Dec 16, 2025 3:27 pm Are you found in Brooklyn?
Yes
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you found in Jerrod's house?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Dec 16, 2025 3:27 pm Oops. I confused Gold Rush with The Oregon Trail. *blush*
Reasonably so. lol - Pretty much the same. :D

Are you found somewhere outside in Brooklyn (not in a house, store, bank, etc)?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Dec 17, 2025 2:45 am Are you found in Jerrod's house?
No
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Dec 17, 2025 9:17 am
Are you found somewhere outside in Brooklyn (not in a house, store, bank, etc)?
Yes
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in the Graveyard?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Dec 18, 2025 3:54 pm Are you in the Graveyard?
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in the Pavilion?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6650
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Dec 19, 2025 8:36 pm Are you in the Pavilion?
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14620
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Then where the *heck* are you? *confused* :( Those two, as far as I know, are the only places that are outside (i.e. not in a house, store, bank, etc.) :(

Are you in the News Agency?
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”