Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Dec 20, 2025 5:42 am Are you in the News Agency?
No. From an earlier question, I am outside
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Dec 20, 2025 5:42 am Then where the *heck* are you? *confused* :( Those two, as far as I know, are the only places that are outside (i.e. not in a house, store, bank, etc.) :(
:?: I don't understand what you mean. There are a lot of outdoor screens in Brooklyn. You only asked about two of them: the cemetery and the pavilion (and by pavilion, I assumed you meant the screen with the gazebo).
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Is water visible from the screen you're on?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Hmm. I'm going by the Gold Rush Walkthrough from Sierra Chest, which lists these locations:

East bridge
Jerrod's house
Outside Jerrod's House
The Pavilion in the Park
News Agency
Post office
Bank
Warehouse
Graveyard
Livery
Hardware Store

... and now you take one of three different routes to California: The Panama Route, the Cape Horn Route, or the land route. ;)

Also, the screenshots are no help.

To make this simpler: are you somewhere on this page, from the screenshot labelled "Game Credits" to the shot labelled "Brooklyn View"? (I'm sorry, but I can't take a screenshot of the Sierra Chest webpage and post it here - the forum won't let me). :(
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Dec 21, 2025 3:14 am Is water visible from the screen you're on?
Yes
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sun Dec 21, 2025 3:42 am Hmm. I'm going by the Gold Rush Walkthrough from Sierra Chest, which lists these locations:

East bridge
Jerrod's house
Outside Jerrod's House
The Pavilion in the Park
News Agency
Post office
Bank
Warehouse
Graveyard
Livery
Hardware Store

... and now you take one of three different routes to California: The Panama Route, the Cape Horn Route, or the land route. ;)

Also, the screenshots are no help.

To make this simpler: are you somewhere on this page, from the screenshot labelled "Game Credits" to the shot labelled "Brooklyn View"? (I'm sorry, but I can't take a screenshot of the Sierra Chest webpage and post it here - the forum won't let me). :(
Yes, I can be seen in one of the screens you mentioned.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in the first row (Game credits to Jerrod's house)? :)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Dec 22, 2025 6:32 pm Are you in the first row (Game credits to Jerrod's house)? :)
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

OK. And the next two rows have no water, so ...

Are you in the row that says Poster in the warehouse to Graveyard? :)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Dec 23, 2025 6:45 am OK. And the next two rows have no water, so ...

Are you in the row that says Poster in the warehouse to Graveyard? :)
No (and you may want to check again about which screens have water)
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Hold on. I guess you might be in the screenshot about Jerrod selling his house, but there's not much water there! :D

Are you in this screenshot?

https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5680
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Dec 25, 2025 2:30 am Hold on. I guess you might be in the screenshot about Jerrod selling his house, but there's not much water there! :D

Are you in this screenshot?

https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5680
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

All right. But apart from that screenshot (Jerrod selling his house), the only other one in those two rows with water visible is The Pavilion, and you already said you're not there. :)

There are only six screenshots left with water in them, and you already said you're found somewhere outside ... so that eliminates the bank and warehouse.

Are you in the screenshot with the ship at the dock?
https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5689
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Dec 25, 2025 11:58 pm All right. But apart from that screenshot (Jerrod selling his house), the only other one in those two rows with water visible is The Pavilion, and you already said you're not there. :)

There are only six screenshots left with water in them, and you already said you're found somewhere outside ... so that eliminates the bank and warehouse.

Are you in the screenshot with the ship at the dock?
https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5689
No

(and there are more screenshots with water visible)
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Sat Dec 27, 2025 12:01 am (and there are more screenshots with water visible)
Yes, but you said you were in Brooklyn, and only one screenshot with water visible is in Brooklyn. :)

Are you in the Brooklyn View screenshot?
https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5694
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Dec 27, 2025 6:21 pm Are you in the Brooklyn View screenshot?
https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5694
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Dec 27, 2025 6:21 pm
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Sat Dec 27, 2025 12:01 am (and there are more screenshots with water visible)
Yes, but you said you were in Brooklyn, and only one screenshot with water visible is in Brooklyn. :)
I counted 13 screenshots in Brooklyn with visible water.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Sigh. Let's start again ... are you in one of the "Game Credits" screenshots, near the top of the page?
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”