Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6661
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.
And can you be found inside on this level?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.
Um, sorry? Which level is that? (There is no link).
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6661
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.
No link. I just underlined it for emphasis.
Can you be found inside on the lower level (dock, etc.)?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.
I ... OK ... *thinks* No, you're not in the level with the dock and the Dead Parrot Inn, etc.
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6661
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.
You previously said that you were found on this level:Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sun Oct 04, 2026 5:57 am I ... OK ... *thinks* No, you're not in the level with the dock and the Dead Parrot Inn, etc.
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 12:31 am Can you be found in the lowest level of the city (the Inns, the Famous Adventurer's place, the Adventurer's Guild)?
So which is correct?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14632
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.
Er ... the Inns and the Famous Adventurer's place are in a different screen than the Adventurers' Guild.
Sorry for the confusion.
The inns, the docks, the blacksmith, and the Famous Adventurer's place are near the water. The Adventurer's Guild (and the rest) are up a slight hill.
The inns, the docks, the blacksmith, and the Famous Adventurer's place are near the water. The Adventurer's Guild (and the rest) are up a slight hill.
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6661
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Who/What am I? (The Yes/No) Game.
Are you found in the area with Gnome Ann's Inn and Adventurer's Guild?