Collector wrote:Don't disturb the sanitation engineer.Rudy wrote:Thanks, RogerTawmis wrote:Cleaning up the General Chatter area (going through old posts) - and moved this over to the Space Quest section of the forum!
Space Quest Machinima.
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Space Quest Machinima.
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14635
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Space Quest Machinima.
I don't suppose Roger gets to do any 'death scenes', does he? "Goodbye cruel world" and all that.
Anyway, these were cute and amusing. "I'm a floating icicle!"
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Space Quest Machinima.
With Datadog's & Co's Sludge Vohaul Strikes Back and the IA games SQII VGA Remake, I figured I'd bump this thread again for anyone who has not seen it and wishes to sacrifice their brain cells. If you wish to sacrifice your brain cells for some random other Space Quest Silliness - click this link here: ---> Me! Me! I want to kill off my brain cells in the name of Space Quest!
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!