Old Promo Space Quest videos...

In Space No One Can Hear You Clean, er, Scream. But if you post in this forum about Space Quest - someone's sure to hear you. I think. Try it, anyway!
Post Reply
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Old Promo Space Quest videos...

Post by Tawmis »

... have those handy somewhere on the site, Collector?

Or does anyone have them available for download?
User avatar
Collector
Grand Poobah
Posts: 12131
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:57 am
Location: Sierraland
Contact:

Re: Old Promo Space Quest videos...

Post by Collector »

The only thing that I have is what can be found on the CDs.
01000010 01111001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100001

Image
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Old Promo Space Quest videos...

Post by Tawmis »

Ah yes! I will just dig up my CDs, and see if I can find the videos I am looking for!
User avatar
Collector
Grand Poobah
Posts: 12131
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:57 am
Location: Sierraland
Contact:

Re: Old Promo Space Quest videos...

Post by Collector »

Most will be on the collection CDs.
01000010 01111001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100001

Image
Post Reply

Return to “The Space Quest Series”