After King Graham rescued his family from the EVIL wizard Mordack, Cedric returned home to Crispin. But all was not well. “Cedric!” Crispin said HAPPILY. “Someone has stolen my magic UNDERPANTS! They left behind this WALLET. Go to town to see if anyone recognizes it.”
Cedric went into town (fortunately they were all familiar with the talking owl) and began to question the townspeople. First, he spoke with ROLAND "CHALK" SAVOY the TEACHER. “Sorry, that doesn’t look HAPPY.” Next, he spoke with WILLIAM WALLACE the POLICE OFFICER. “I’m afraid I haven’t SLITHERED anything like it.” He finally had some luck with TIAMAT, THE DEVOURER the ESCORT. “Why, yes. An UNHAPPY man came through town with one just like it. I think he was headed to the GRAINY Woods.”
Cedric went into the woods and came across a PURPLE, BLUE cave. “Ooh no,” he said QUIETLY. “Ooh I'm not going in there!” He then returned home and hoped some wandering adventurer would solve the problem.
You are Victoria, trapped in a Victorian house, trying to escape a murderous person named [NAME]!
Also in the house is: Miss [COLOR], Colonel [FOOD], Mrs. [COLOR], Mr. [COLOR], Mrs. [BIRD], and Professor [FOOD].
The only clue you have to who murdered the [PROFESSION], lying face down in the [NAME OF ROOM] is that the murderer was heard shouting, "[EXCLAMATION!]"