Page 310 of 384

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2025 11:15 pm
by Tawmis
I am in your possession from the start
And quickly left behind
While dealing with matters of the heart
And to clear one's mind.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2025 1:53 am
by Rath Darkblade
I'm going to take a very bold stab at it: are you in LSL1?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2025 1:30 pm
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Apr 12, 2025 1:53 am I'm going to take a very bold stab at it: are you in LSL1?
A bold stab, that will....

Miss.

I am not in Leisure Suit Larry 1. :)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2025 7:15 pm
by Rath Darkblade
All right, here's another bold stab: are you in LSL at all?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2025 8:17 pm
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Apr 12, 2025 7:15 pm All right, here's another bold stab: are you in LSL at all?
Sadly, the one I am thinking of, is not located in any Leisure Suit Larry game. :)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2025 11:51 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you in a game with "Quest" in the title?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2025 12:20 am
by Tawmis
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Sat Apr 12, 2025 11:51 pm Are you in a game with "Quest" in the title?
Why yes, I am in a game with 'Quest' somewhere in the title. :)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2025 11:57 pm
by notbobsmith
Does the game take place in a fantasy setting?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2025 1:34 am
by Tawmis
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Sun Apr 13, 2025 11:57 pm Does the game take place in a fantasy setting?
Yes, it does.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2025 6:32 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in a Quest for Glory game? :lol:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2025 12:54 pm
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Apr 14, 2025 6:32 am Are you in a Quest for Glory game? :lol:
Sadly, I am not.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2025 12:24 am
by notbobsmith
Are you in a King's Quest game?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2025 12:36 am
by Tawmis
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Tue Apr 15, 2025 12:24 am Are you in a King's Quest game?
I am!

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2025 8:51 am
by Rath Darkblade
Figures.

Are you in King's Quest 4 (which is famously your favorite)? :D

(P.S. Note how I spelled "favorite" the American way) :lol:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2025 2:02 pm
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Apr 15, 2025 8:51 am Figures.
Are you in King's Quest 4 (which is famously your favorite)? :D
(P.S. Note how I spelled "favorite" the American way) :lol:
:lol: I am not in King's Quest IV. That seemed.... too obvious to be that one! ;)