Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14635
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you part of the scenery?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you on a screen where there's other humans (besides the main character)?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Apr 28, 2025 4:20 am Are you part of the scenery?
Yes
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Apr 28, 2025 6:35 pm Are you on a screen where there's other humans (besides the main character)?
Sometimes, yes.
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you found in Iquitos (that first village you fly into)?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14635
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Be ye alive?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Apr 29, 2025 11:32 am Are you found in Iquitos (that first village you fly into)?
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Apr 29, 2025 6:07 pm Be ye alive?
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14635
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

All right ... be ye dead? ;)

(If yes, then you were alive. If not, that gives me a different clue) :)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Apr 30, 2025 6:10 am All right ... be ye dead? ;)

(If yes, then you were alive. If not, that gives me a different clue) :)
No
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you found in a scene where the jungle (trees) are a majority of the screen space?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14635
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Not alive and not dead? Hmm, that rules out the vegetation, shrubs and trees (and obviously humans and animals) ...

Are you fossilized (e.g. a rock that's distinctive enough to be noticeable)?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu May 01, 2025 2:01 am Are you found in a scene where the jungle (trees) are a majority of the screen space?
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu May 01, 2025 6:19 pm Not alive and not dead? Hmm, that rules out the vegetation, shrubs and trees (and obviously humans and animals) ...

Are you fossilized (e.g. a rock that's distinctive enough to be noticeable)?
No
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

So jungle isn't the majority - not the first town - are you in the Cibola camp?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri May 02, 2025 2:50 pm So jungle isn't the majority - not the first town - are you in the Cibola camp?
Yes
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Sat May 03, 2025 12:01 am
Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri May 02, 2025 2:50 pm So jungle isn't the majority - not the first town - are you in the Cibola camp?
Yes
Are you found on this screen?

Image
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Sat May 03, 2025 12:29 am
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Sat May 03, 2025 12:01 am
Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri May 02, 2025 2:50 pm So jungle isn't the majority - not the first town - are you in the Cibola camp?
Yes
Are you found on this screen?

Image
Yes
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”