Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you a note?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14635
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Tawm ... nope.

NBS ... yes!
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you the one that says "Valuable jewels are hidden in this house. Finders-keepers."?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14635
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

I am sorry, but I'm not.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you the one that says "7-6=1 Then I am done!"?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

NBS is on this one - will let'em post the the third (and final) note. :D
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14635
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

NBS ... sorry, I'm not.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you the "It's in the basement!" note?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14635
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Sorry for the delay. Yes! I am. :D

Your turn, NBS!
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

I will post something shortly.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Okay. Guess away.

Hey, what did I miss?
I was between assignments
I am full of gas
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you in a game with the word "Quest" somewhere in the title? (King's Quest, ConQuest, EcoQuest, etc)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri May 16, 2025 3:15 am Are you in a game with the word "Quest" somewhere in the title? (King's Quest, ConQuest, EcoQuest, etc)
Yes
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Is there more than 2 of you in the series?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 1:37 am Is there more than 2 of you in the series?
Yes
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”