Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6659
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri May 23, 2025 10:18 pm Are you found in the desert area?
I'm going to say yes.
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri May 23, 2025 11:37 pm
Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri May 23, 2025 10:18 pm Are you found in the desert area?
I'm going to say yes.
I will be more clear, are you statically seen? (Always on the same screen from the first time it is seen, not a random screen)
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14632
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you found in Raseir?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6659
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Sat May 24, 2025 4:16 am
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri May 23, 2025 11:37 pm
Tawmis wrote: ↑Fri May 23, 2025 10:18 pm Are you found in the desert area?
I'm going to say yes.
I will be more clear, are you statically seen? (Always on the same screen from the first time it is seen, not a random screen)
Yes
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat May 24, 2025 6:05 am Are you found in Raseir?
No
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you see where there's the wall of stone for half the screen and desert on the other half (when you first exit Shapier and either go left or right, where the wall is there - this would include the area with like the griffon and the tree, if I remember correctly) - essentially left or right of this screen: https://biobreak.wordpress.com/wp-conte ... .jpg?w=640
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6659
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun May 25, 2025 1:56 am Are you see where there's the wall of stone for half the screen and desert on the other half (when you first exit Shapier and either go left or right, where the wall is there - this would include the area with like the griffon and the tree, if I remember correctly) - essentially left or right of this screen: https://biobreak.wordpress.com/wp-conte ... .jpg?w=640
No
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Mon May 26, 2025 12:08 am
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun May 25, 2025 1:56 am Are you see where there's the wall of stone for half the screen and desert on the other half (when you first exit Shapier and either go left or right, where the wall is there - this would include the area with like the griffon and the tree, if I remember correctly) - essentially left or right of this screen: https://biobreak.wordpress.com/wp-conte ... .jpg?w=640
No
Are you something that's not there originally but appears later (such as the beast in the cage)?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14632
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you one of the interestingly-shaped rocks in the desert? ;) (I'm thinking of that one rock shaped like a saurus head, for instance).
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6659
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon May 26, 2025 1:45 am
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Mon May 26, 2025 12:08 am
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun May 25, 2025 1:56 am Are you see where there's the wall of stone for half the screen and desert on the other half (when you first exit Shapier and either go left or right, where the wall is there - this would include the area with like the griffon and the tree, if I remember correctly) - essentially left or right of this screen: https://biobreak.wordpress.com/wp-conte ... .jpg?w=640
No
Are you something that's not there originally but appears later (such as the beast in the cage)?
I'm going to say no.
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon May 26, 2025 6:53 am Are you one of the interestingly-shaped rocks in the desert? ;) (I'm thinking of that one rock shaped like a saurus head, for instance).
No
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri May 16, 2025 12:43 am Okay. Guess away.

Hey, what did I miss?
I was between assignments
I am full of gas
Are you the sun?

The sun misses the night...
I am not sure what the assignment is... (keeping the world warm on the other side?)
Full of gas.... which the sun is.

Specifically this scene:
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/QFG2/ss/114.png
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6659
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue May 27, 2025 1:47 am
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Fri May 16, 2025 12:43 am Okay. Guess away.

Hey, what did I miss?
I was between assignments
I am full of gas
Are you the sun?

The sun misses the night...
I am not sure what the assignment is... (keeping the world warm on the other side?)
Full of gas.... which the sun is.

Specifically this scene:
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/QFG2/ss/114.png
No

New clue:
I'd make more sense being in a different game.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14632
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Hmm ... does the hero need to be on your screen to complete a quest (or side-quest)?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you an Easter Egg?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6659
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed May 28, 2025 5:45 am Hmm ... does the hero need to be on your screen to complete a quest (or side-quest)?
No
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed May 28, 2025 11:18 am Are you an Easter Egg?
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14632
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Wed May 28, 2025 11:52 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed May 28, 2025 5:45 am Hmm ... does the hero need to be on your screen to complete a quest (or side-quest)?
No
Oh. Then you're not on the screens that contain Merv the Griffin, the Dervish, or Al Scurva (Ad Avis's pupil) ... or the healer-tree (that gives you the fruit).

But you're in the desert area. Hmm.

Are you a monster? :D
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”