*crosses fingers, chants* Three-peat! Three-peat! Three-peat! ^_^
Three Clues - Who Am I?
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14625
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in an odd-numbered game that is numbered 3 or less? 
*crosses fingers, chants* Three-peat! Three-peat! Three-peat! ^_^
*crosses fingers, chants* Three-peat! Three-peat! Three-peat! ^_^
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6654
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Yes
Yes (3 for 3, but not very helpful since PQ has only 4 games)Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Jul 05, 2025 1:47 am Are you in an odd-numbered game that is numbered 3 or less?
*crosses fingers, chants* Three-peat! Three-peat! Three-peat! ^_^
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you found in an AGI game? (Which, at this point, would make it Police Quest 1... but also rule out the remake... )
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14625
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in Police Quest 2?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6654
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Yes
As Tawmis pointed out, odd numbered. So, no.
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14625
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Oops!
My mistake. And I just ruined my 3-for-3. Oh well.
So you are in PQ1 ... EGA.
Are you anything to do with the newspaper? (Lytton Tribune)
So you are in PQ1 ... EGA.
Are you anything to do with the newspaper? (Lytton Tribune)
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you found within one of the Police buildings (main building, jail, etc)?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6654
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
NoRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Jul 07, 2025 3:59 am Oops!My mistake. And I just ruined my 3-for-3. Oh well.
So you are in PQ1 ... EGA.
Are you anything to do with the newspaper? (Lytton Tribune)
No
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14625
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you found within one of the food-and-drink buildings (Wino Willy's, Carol's Diner, or the Blue Room)?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you found somewhere outside (as in no ceiling, roof, etc over your head).
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6654
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
NoRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Jul 08, 2025 5:34 pm Are you found within one of the food-and-drink buildings (Wino Willy's, Carol's Diner, or the Blue Room)?
Yes
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14625
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Um, Tawm ... you just asked if NBS is found somewhere outside, and NBS said "Yes". He can't be both outside AND inside.
(Not unless he is a character in PQ).
NBS, are you found in a scene where Sonny stops someone who breaks the law (e.g. the unnamed drunk -- or Helen Hots, who tries to flirt with Sonny)?
NBS, are you found in a scene where Sonny stops someone who breaks the law (e.g. the unnamed drunk -- or Helen Hots, who tries to flirt with Sonny)?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
It appears neither you or I can keep our questions straight.Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Jul 09, 2025 3:51 am Um, Tawm ... you just asked if NBS is found somewhere outside, and NBS said "Yes". He can't be both outside AND inside.(Not unless he is a character in PQ).
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!