Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Nov 08, 2025 5:04 am Are you in King's Quest 4 or below?
Yes
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14617
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in an even-numbered KQ game?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Nov 10, 2025 3:24 am Are you in an even-numbered KQ game?
That's a Yes: viewtopic.php?p=104851#p104851

Are ye in King's Quest 4?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Nov 10, 2025 3:24 am Are you in an even-numbered KQ game?
As Tawmis already pointed out, yes.
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Nov 10, 2025 10:05 am Are ye in King's Quest 4?
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14617
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you in KQ6?

*crosses fingers and thumbs for a "yes", since I know it better than KQ2 -- ohplease ohplease ohplease ohplease* :P
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Nov 11, 2025 3:45 pm Are you in KQ6?

*crosses fingers and thumbs for a "yes", since I know it better than KQ2 -- ohplease ohplease ohplease ohplease* :P
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Sat Nov 08, 2025 11:16 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Nov 08, 2025 5:04 am Are you in King's Quest 4 or below?
Yes
So no, not KQ6.
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Heh, so KQ2.

Are you found prior to leaving Daventry to the new land?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14617
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Well, darn. :P

Can you be interacted with?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Nov 12, 2025 12:31 am Heh, so KQ2.

Are you found prior to leaving Daventry to the new land?
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Nov 12, 2025 4:36 am Well, darn. :P

Can you be interacted with?
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14617
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Um, Daventry only exists very briefly in KQ2 ... and you can't actually do anything there. ;) *hint*

Are you found underwater?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Nov 13, 2025 2:40 am Um, Daventry only exists very briefly in KQ2 ... and you can't actually do anything there. ;) *hint*
You're right - I always forget, you technically start in Kolyma.

So let me rephrase - are you found in Kolyma (prior to opening the door across the bridge to go into the door into the strangely colored area of the world? :D
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Nov 13, 2025 2:40 am Are you found underwater?
No
Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Nov 13, 2025 10:38 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Nov 13, 2025 2:40 am Um, Daventry only exists very briefly in KQ2 ... and you can't actually do anything there. ;) *hint*
You're right - I always forget, you technically start in Kolyma.

So let me rephrase - are you found in Kolyma (prior to opening the door across the bridge to go into the door into the strangely colored area of the world? :D
Ah, I did think you meant the brief time you are in Daventry in the intro.

Yes, I am in Kolyma and not the other dimension place.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14617
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you anywhere near (or in) grandma's house?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Nov 14, 2025 6:14 am Are you anywhere near (or in) grandma's house?
No
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14617
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you anywhere near (or in) Dracula's castle?
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”