Page 342 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2025 11:16 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Nov 08, 2025 5:04 am Are you in King's Quest 4 or below?
Yes

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2025 3:24 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in an even-numbered KQ game?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2025 10:05 am
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Nov 10, 2025 3:24 am Are you in an even-numbered KQ game?
That's a Yes: viewtopic.php?p=104851#p104851

Are ye in King's Quest 4?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2025 12:40 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Nov 10, 2025 3:24 am Are you in an even-numbered KQ game?
As Tawmis already pointed out, yes.
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Nov 10, 2025 10:05 am Are ye in King's Quest 4?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2025 3:45 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in KQ6?

*crosses fingers and thumbs for a "yes", since I know it better than KQ2 -- ohplease ohplease ohplease ohplease* :P

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2025 12:13 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Nov 11, 2025 3:45 pm Are you in KQ6?

*crosses fingers and thumbs for a "yes", since I know it better than KQ2 -- ohplease ohplease ohplease ohplease* :P
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Sat Nov 08, 2025 11:16 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Nov 08, 2025 5:04 am Are you in King's Quest 4 or below?
Yes
So no, not KQ6.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2025 12:31 am
by Tawmis
Heh, so KQ2.

Are you found prior to leaving Daventry to the new land?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2025 4:36 am
by Rath Darkblade
Well, darn. :P

Can you be interacted with?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2025 11:41 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Nov 12, 2025 12:31 am Heh, so KQ2.

Are you found prior to leaving Daventry to the new land?
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Nov 12, 2025 4:36 am Well, darn. :P

Can you be interacted with?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2025 2:40 am
by Rath Darkblade
Um, Daventry only exists very briefly in KQ2 ... and you can't actually do anything there. ;) *hint*

Are you found underwater?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2025 10:38 pm
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Nov 13, 2025 2:40 am Um, Daventry only exists very briefly in KQ2 ... and you can't actually do anything there. ;) *hint*
You're right - I always forget, you technically start in Kolyma.

So let me rephrase - are you found in Kolyma (prior to opening the door across the bridge to go into the door into the strangely colored area of the world? :D

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2025 12:14 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Nov 13, 2025 2:40 am Are you found underwater?
No
Tawmis wrote: ↑Thu Nov 13, 2025 10:38 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Nov 13, 2025 2:40 am Um, Daventry only exists very briefly in KQ2 ... and you can't actually do anything there. ;) *hint*
You're right - I always forget, you technically start in Kolyma.

So let me rephrase - are you found in Kolyma (prior to opening the door across the bridge to go into the door into the strangely colored area of the world? :D
Ah, I did think you meant the brief time you are in Daventry in the intro.

Yes, I am in Kolyma and not the other dimension place.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2025 6:14 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you anywhere near (or in) grandma's house?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2025 1:20 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Nov 14, 2025 6:14 am Are you anywhere near (or in) grandma's house?
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2025 5:25 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Are you anywhere near (or in) Dracula's castle?