Three Clues - Who Am I?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you a Dynamix game?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in Gold Rush?
(Otherwise, I don't have a clue what game you might be in!!!)
(Otherwise, I don't have a clue what game you might be in!!!)
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6650
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
No
YesRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Dec 15, 2025 4:14 am Are you in Gold Rush?
(Otherwise, I don't have a clue what game you might be in!!!)![]()
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Argh. Once again, a game I know naught about.
Are ye found in a screen where the characters die of dysentery?
Are ye found in a screen where the characters die of dysentery?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Well, I think you know there's three routes. So you could ask if seen during the unique portion of that route.
For example -
Are you seen in a portion that is unique to the Panama route? (So after he leaves, but before he gets to California)
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Oops. I confused Gold Rush with The Oregon Trail. *blush*
Are you found in Brooklyn?
Are you found in Brooklyn?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6650
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
No
Yes
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you found in Jerrod's house?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Reasonably so. lol - Pretty much the same.Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Dec 16, 2025 3:27 pm Oops. I confused Gold Rush with The Oregon Trail. *blush*
Are you found somewhere outside in Brooklyn (not in a house, store, bank, etc)?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6650
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
No
Yes
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in the Graveyard?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6650
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you in the Pavilion?
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6650
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Then where the *heck* are you? *confused*
Those two, as far as I know, are the only places that are outside (i.e. not in a house, store, bank, etc.) 
Are you in the News Agency?
Are you in the News Agency?