No. From an earlier question, I am outside
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Dec 20, 2025 5:42 am Then where the *heck* are you? *confused*Those two, as far as I know, are the only places that are outside (i.e. not in a house, store, bank, etc.)
![]()
No. From an earlier question, I am outside
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Dec 20, 2025 5:42 am Then where the *heck* are you? *confused*Those two, as far as I know, are the only places that are outside (i.e. not in a house, store, bank, etc.)
![]()
Yes
Yes, I can be seen in one of the screens you mentioned.Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sun Dec 21, 2025 3:42 am Hmm. I'm going by the Gold Rush Walkthrough from Sierra Chest, which lists these locations:
East bridge
Jerrod's house
Outside Jerrod's House
The Pavilion in the Park
News Agency
Post office
Bank
Warehouse
Graveyard
Livery
Hardware Store
... and now you take one of three different routes to California: The Panama Route, the Cape Horn Route, or the land route.
Also, the screenshots are no help.
To make this simpler: are you somewhere on this page, from the screenshot labelled "Game Credits" to the shot labelled "Brooklyn View"? (I'm sorry, but I can't take a screenshot of the Sierra Chest webpage and post it here - the forum won't let me).![]()
NoRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Dec 22, 2025 6:32 pm Are you in the first row (Game credits to Jerrod's house)?![]()
No (and you may want to check again about which screens have water)Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Dec 23, 2025 6:45 am OK. And the next two rows have no water, so ...
Are you in the row that says Poster in the warehouse to Graveyard?![]()
NoRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Dec 25, 2025 2:30 am Hold on. I guess you might be in the screenshot about Jerrod selling his house, but there's not much water there!
Are you in this screenshot?
https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5680
NoRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Dec 25, 2025 11:58 pm All right. But apart from that screenshot (Jerrod selling his house), the only other one in those two rows with water visible is The Pavilion, and you already said you're not there.
There are only six screenshots left with water in them, and you already said you're found somewhere outside ... so that eliminates the bank and warehouse.
Are you in the screenshot with the ship at the dock?
https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5689
Yes, but you said you were in Brooklyn, and only one screenshot with water visible is in Brooklyn.
NoRath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Dec 27, 2025 6:21 pm Are you in the Brooklyn View screenshot?
https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5694
I counted 13 screenshots in Brooklyn with visible water.Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Dec 27, 2025 6:21 pmYes, but you said you were in Brooklyn, and only one screenshot with water visible is in Brooklyn.![]()