Page 348 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2025 12:02 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Dec 20, 2025 5:42 am Are you in the News Agency?
No. From an earlier question, I am outside
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Dec 20, 2025 5:42 am Then where the *heck* are you? *confused* :( Those two, as far as I know, are the only places that are outside (i.e. not in a house, store, bank, etc.) :(
:?: I don't understand what you mean. There are a lot of outdoor screens in Brooklyn. You only asked about two of them: the cemetery and the pavilion (and by pavilion, I assumed you meant the screen with the gazebo).

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2025 3:14 am
by Tawmis
Is water visible from the screen you're on?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2025 3:42 am
by Rath Darkblade
Hmm. I'm going by the Gold Rush Walkthrough from Sierra Chest, which lists these locations:

East bridge
Jerrod's house
Outside Jerrod's House
The Pavilion in the Park
News Agency
Post office
Bank
Warehouse
Graveyard
Livery
Hardware Store

... and now you take one of three different routes to California: The Panama Route, the Cape Horn Route, or the land route. ;)

Also, the screenshots are no help.

To make this simpler: are you somewhere on this page, from the screenshot labelled "Game Credits" to the shot labelled "Brooklyn View"? (I'm sorry, but I can't take a screenshot of the Sierra Chest webpage and post it here - the forum won't let me). :(

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2025 11:32 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Sun Dec 21, 2025 3:14 am Is water visible from the screen you're on?
Yes
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sun Dec 21, 2025 3:42 am Hmm. I'm going by the Gold Rush Walkthrough from Sierra Chest, which lists these locations:

East bridge
Jerrod's house
Outside Jerrod's House
The Pavilion in the Park
News Agency
Post office
Bank
Warehouse
Graveyard
Livery
Hardware Store

... and now you take one of three different routes to California: The Panama Route, the Cape Horn Route, or the land route. ;)

Also, the screenshots are no help.

To make this simpler: are you somewhere on this page, from the screenshot labelled "Game Credits" to the shot labelled "Brooklyn View"? (I'm sorry, but I can't take a screenshot of the Sierra Chest webpage and post it here - the forum won't let me). :(
Yes, I can be seen in one of the screens you mentioned.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2025 6:32 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Are you in the first row (Game credits to Jerrod's house)? :)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2025 12:55 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Dec 22, 2025 6:32 pm Are you in the first row (Game credits to Jerrod's house)? :)
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2025 6:45 am
by Rath Darkblade
OK. And the next two rows have no water, so ...

Are you in the row that says Poster in the warehouse to Graveyard? :)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2025 11:57 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Dec 23, 2025 6:45 am OK. And the next two rows have no water, so ...

Are you in the row that says Poster in the warehouse to Graveyard? :)
No (and you may want to check again about which screens have water)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2025 2:30 am
by Rath Darkblade
Hold on. I guess you might be in the screenshot about Jerrod selling his house, but there's not much water there! :D

Are you in this screenshot?

https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5680

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2025 11:45 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Dec 25, 2025 2:30 am Hold on. I guess you might be in the screenshot about Jerrod selling his house, but there's not much water there! :D

Are you in this screenshot?

https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5680
No

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2025 11:58 pm
by Rath Darkblade
All right. But apart from that screenshot (Jerrod selling his house), the only other one in those two rows with water visible is The Pavilion, and you already said you're not there. :)

There are only six screenshots left with water in them, and you already said you're found somewhere outside ... so that eliminates the bank and warehouse.

Are you in the screenshot with the ship at the dock?
https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5689

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2025 12:01 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Dec 25, 2025 11:58 pm All right. But apart from that screenshot (Jerrod selling his house), the only other one in those two rows with water visible is The Pavilion, and you already said you're not there. :)

There are only six screenshots left with water in them, and you already said you're found somewhere outside ... so that eliminates the bank and warehouse.

Are you in the screenshot with the ship at the dock?
https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5689
No

(and there are more screenshots with water visible)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Dec 27, 2025 6:21 pm
by Rath Darkblade
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Sat Dec 27, 2025 12:01 am (and there are more screenshots with water visible)
Yes, but you said you were in Brooklyn, and only one screenshot with water visible is in Brooklyn. :)

Are you in the Brooklyn View screenshot?
https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5694

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2025 1:41 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Dec 27, 2025 6:21 pm Are you in the Brooklyn View screenshot?
https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5694
No
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Dec 27, 2025 6:21 pm
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Sat Dec 27, 2025 12:01 am (and there are more screenshots with water visible)
Yes, but you said you were in Brooklyn, and only one screenshot with water visible is in Brooklyn. :)
I counted 13 screenshots in Brooklyn with visible water.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2025 5:46 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Sigh. Let's start again ... are you in one of the "Game Credits" screenshots, near the top of the page?