Page 350 of 383
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2026 6:24 pm
by Rath Darkblade
All right. Are you found here? Post Office -
https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5682
("I wouldn't eat one of its rolls" -- a roll of banknotes, maybe?)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2026 11:58 pm
by notbobsmith
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2026 3:10 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you the bank?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2026 12:11 am
by notbobsmith
No
New clue:
I'm not about to leave.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2026 3:54 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you the Post Office?
(The Post Office won't and can't leave, obviously)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2026 11:59 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Jan 06, 2026 3:54 am
Are you the Post Office?
(The Post Office won't and can't leave, obviously)
No
New clue:
I'm not poplar.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2026 4:18 am
by Rath Darkblade
I'm lost.

If you're not poplar, fine - you're not a tree. But I'm still lost.
Are you a lamp post?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2026 11:30 pm
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Jan 07, 2026 4:18 am
I'm lost.

If you're not poplar, fine - you're not a tree. But I'm still lost.
Are you a lamp post?
No
Let me rephrase then:
I
am poplar.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2026 3:12 am
by Rath Darkblade
Are you one of the trees?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2026 12:17 am
by notbobsmith
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2026 7:58 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Yay!

Do I get to post one of mine now?
(I mean, there are two trees in that screenshot, and it's impossible to tell what
kind of trees they are)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2026 12:47 am
by notbobsmith
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Jan 09, 2026 7:58 pm
Yay!

Do I get to post one of mine now?
(I mean, there are two trees in that screenshot, and it's impossible to tell what
kind of trees they are)
I guess that's close enough. Specifically, I'm the tree by the bank:
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/GoldRush/ss/021.png
also seen here:
https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/GoldRush/ss/016.png
Note the water visible in the screenshots.
Unimportant, but - The tree isn't important
They wrote a book about me -
"A Tree Grows in Brooklyn"
All on my account - "account" as in "bank account"
Clue to the location:
Found next to water but not made of snow, - a "bank" is the land alongside a body of water. And "snow bank"
I wouldn't eat one of its rolls. - "bank roll"
The "poplar" thing was meant to be a hint that it was a tree but I was hoping might be misread as "popular". So "I'm not poplar/popular" plus the fact that the tree most likely isn't a poplar given it's found on a street corner and they grow pretty large.
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2026 7:31 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Hooray!!!

We finally solved it! *faints*
And here is mine:
I shouldn't be here
but sometimes I am!
Why am I here? *splortch*
Enjoy!

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2026 11:37 pm
by notbobsmith
Are you in a game with "Quest" in the title?
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2026 3:21 am
by Tawmis
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Tue Jan 06, 2026 12:11 am
No
New clue:
I'm not about to leave.
And this clue, was a pun?
"I am not about to leaf."
