Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

All right. Are you found here? Post Office - https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5682

("I wouldn't eat one of its rolls" -- a roll of banknotes, maybe?) :)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Jan 03, 2026 6:24 pm All right. Are you found here? Post Office - https://sierrachest.com/index.php?a=gam ... 1&cid=5682

("I wouldn't eat one of its rolls" -- a roll of banknotes, maybe?) :)
Yes
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you the bank?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Jan 05, 2026 3:10 am Are you the bank?
No

New clue:
I'm not about to leave.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you the Post Office?

(The Post Office won't and can't leave, obviously) ;)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Jan 06, 2026 3:54 am Are you the Post Office?

(The Post Office won't and can't leave, obviously) ;)
No

New clue:
I'm not poplar.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

I'm lost. :( If you're not poplar, fine - you're not a tree. But I'm still lost.

Are you a lamp post?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Jan 07, 2026 4:18 am I'm lost. :( If you're not poplar, fine - you're not a tree. But I'm still lost.

Are you a lamp post?
No

Let me rephrase then:
I am poplar.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Are you one of the trees?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Thu Jan 08, 2026 3:12 am Are you one of the trees?
Yes
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Yay! :) Do I get to post one of mine now?

(I mean, there are two trees in that screenshot, and it's impossible to tell what kind of trees they are) ;)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Fri Jan 09, 2026 7:58 pm Yay! :) Do I get to post one of mine now?

(I mean, there are two trees in that screenshot, and it's impossible to tell what kind of trees they are) ;)
I guess that's close enough. Specifically, I'm the tree by the bank:

https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/GoldRush/ss/021.png

also seen here:

https://sierrachest.com/gfx/games/GoldRush/ss/016.png

Note the water visible in the screenshots.

Unimportant, but - The tree isn't important
They wrote a book about me - "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn"
All on my account - "account" as in "bank account"

Clue to the location:
Found next to water but not made of snow, - a "bank" is the land alongside a body of water. And "snow bank"
I wouldn't eat one of its rolls. - "bank roll"

The "poplar" thing was meant to be a hint that it was a tree but I was hoping might be misread as "popular". So "I'm not poplar/popular" plus the fact that the tree most likely isn't a poplar given it's found on a street corner and they grow pretty large.
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Hooray!!! :D We finally solved it! *faints* :P

And here is mine:

I shouldn't be here
but sometimes I am!
Why am I here? *splortch*

Enjoy! :)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you in a game with "Quest" in the title?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Tue Jan 06, 2026 12:11 am
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Jan 05, 2026 3:10 am Are you the bank?
No

New clue:
I'm not about to leave.
And this clue, was a pun?

"I am not about to leaf." :D
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”