I'm not so sure how good I am as a vocalist and in mixing tracks, but I gave it a shot.
And here are the lyrics:
Keapon Laffin's Shop
BRIDGE:
It's a shop!
It's a shop!
It's a shop!
It's a magic shop!
Verse 1.
It's a shop,
it's very weird --
You can see the air;
Gnome will host
(without a beard) --
there are many artefacts to see here everywhere!
Verse 2.
Don't you mention
fish or sea --
if you do, you'll cry;
Lots to do
(but don't drink tea),
That is what you do with Aunt Aziza by and by!
Pah-PAH!
BRIDGE 2.
Heeeere's ... Keapon Laffin ...
(He will pun and then he will release a puma)
Aaaaand... if you don't laugh...
(He will say you don't have any sense-a humour!)
BRIDGE:
It's a shop!
It's a shop!
It's a shop!
It's a magic shop!
Verse 3.
He can sell
some spells to you--
Also point out W.I.T.;
If he scares you,
don't say "Poo!"
Or he will have reason to call you a ruddy nitwit!
Verse 4.
Compliment him
on the air,
and he will be glad;
if you prod him
everywhere,
he will have a reason to be very very bad!
Pah-PAH!
BRIDGE 3.
Keeee-apon's not a jerk,
But he is so very very very very very punny;
Heeee ... never does work,
But he still has lots-an'-lots-an'-lots-an'-lots of money!
BRIDGE:
It's a shop!
It's a shop!
It's a shop!
It's a magic shop!
Verse 5.
Now you have
seen Keapon's shop,
save up all your cash;
You'll need it
for magic rope,
For the end of game where you will have to cut a dash!
Verse 6.
When it's time
to leave Shapeir,
he'll be left behind;
But if you
do save Raseir,
I do not think Keapon Laffin will really mind!
-------------------------------------------------------
I hope you liked it.