The One Thing That Stuck Out For Me About Torin's Passage...

Feeling like this game is just out of this world but can't seem to get a handle on things? Well come on here to post and get some help about Torin's Passage!
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

All of Sierra's "main" games were very different in themes, and as a result - the way the game played, interacted, etc.

If you had to pick out ONE thing (good, or bad) - about the game, that left a lasting impression (and feel free to go into detail) - what would it be?

And I'd like it to be just ONE thing (because on some of our favorites, it's too easy to list all the things we enjoyed).

I want to focus on what made EACH game of the different titles (GK, LSL, PQ, KQ, etc) different than one another?
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Re: The One Thing That Stuck Out For Me About Torin's Passag

Post by Tawmis »

What struck me about this game, was I felt like I was a part of a cartoon - like my movements were a part of making this cartoon come to life. It was, simply, so well done with some fantastic characters.
Mostly
Sierra Obsessed

Post by Mostly »

I remember Torin's Passage being a decent game overall but perhaps unremarkable aside from the visuals and animation. Each world has its own distinctive environments and visual style. It's a really neat concept and I would have loved to see a sequel or two.
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

Mostly wrote:I remember Torin's Passage being a decent game overall but perhaps unremarkable aside from the visuals and animation. Each world has its own distinctive environments and visual style. It's a really neat concept and I would have loved to see a sequel or two.
I had honestly hoped back then we'd get a trilogy for Torin's Passage. There was WAY more left to explore with each of those lands within lands...
BBP
Village Elder

Post by BBP »

Boogle! I love Boogle!
There's a new script around: PHANTASMAGORIA - A Puzzle Of Flesh! Check the Script Party topic in the Bard's Forum!
Skip to new scripts
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant

Post by Tawmis »

BBP wrote:Boogle! I love Boogle!
He was a great side kick! :)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVJIge2U0AAmIRy.jpg

Return to “Torin's Passage”