Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14637
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

No worries. :D

Then are you in an even-numbered KQ (either KQ2 or KQ6?) I am not counting KQ8 as a 'true' KQ, because ... it's not. :P
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Apr 15, 2025 5:30 pm No worries. :D

Then are you in an even-numbered KQ (either KQ2 or KQ6?) I am not counting KQ8 as a 'true' KQ, because ... it's not. :P
Oddly enough, I am not in an even numbered game! :)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you numbered greater than 4 (i.e. 5 or 7)?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Yes, I am in a game greater than 4 (but clearly, the game itself is not greater than 4, because there is no KQ greater than 4!) :D

Er, yes, I am in a game numerically greater than 4. :D
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14637
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

OK. Are you in KQ7, then? :D

(I'm crossing fingers for a "Yes", because I played KQ7 far more recently than KQ5 ... so I remember it better) ;)
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Apr 16, 2025 3:17 am OK. Are you in KQ7, then? :D

(I'm crossing fingers for a "Yes", because I played KQ7 far more recently than KQ5 ... so I remember it better) ;)
I am! I even gave another, very subtle clue to say I was... :D
Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Apr 15, 2025 2:02 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Apr 15, 2025 8:51 am Figures.
Are you in King's Quest 4 (which is famously your favorite)? :D
(P.S. Note how I spelled "favorite" the American way) :lol:
:lol: I am not in King's Quest IV. That seemed.... too obvious to be that one! ;)
4 + 2 + 1 = 7. :D
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14637
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Whoops, I missed that clue. :)

I'll take a stab at it: are you Rosella's comb? ;)

I am in your possession from the start ............................................ Rosella has the comb in her hair ...
And quickly left behind ............................................................. She loses it when jumping into the portal ...
While dealing with matters of the heart ......................................... She jumps into the portal to follow a guy she falls in love with ...
And to clear one's mind ............................................................. But I've no idea what this means. :lol:

Am I right? *crosses fingers*
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Wed Apr 16, 2025 6:09 pm Whoops, I missed that clue. :)

I'll take a stab at it: are you Rosella's comb? ;)

I am in your possession from the start ............................................ Rosella has the comb in her hair ...
And quickly left behind ............................................................. She loses it when jumping into the portal ...
While dealing with matters of the heart ......................................... She jumps into the portal to follow a guy she falls in love with ...
And to clear one's mind ............................................................. But I've no idea what this means. :lol:

Am I right? *crosses fingers*
Don't worry, the clue was so super obscure. I giggled to myself thinking myself so clever.

I am not Rosella's comb.

So a new clue... and this may give it away immediately. :lol:

In another game, if you use me more than you're supposed to, you won't like how it ends....
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Apr 16, 2025 6:54 pm So a new clue... and this may give it away immediately. :lol:

In another game, if you use me more than you're supposed to, you won't like how it ends....
Are you the flowers Rosella has in the beginning? They also get tossed away. And this clue is a reference to buying an extra rose in PQ3 will result in the bad ending.
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Wed Apr 16, 2025 11:12 pm
Tawmis wrote: ↑Wed Apr 16, 2025 6:54 pm So a new clue... and this may give it away immediately. :lol:

In another game, if you use me more than you're supposed to, you won't like how it ends....
Are you the flowers Rosella has in the beginning? They also get tossed away. And this clue is a reference to buying an extra rose in PQ3 will result in the bad ending.
hahahahahaha! Yes, I am the rose Rosella has in the intro.

I am in your possession from the start - She has it in the intro
And quickly left behind - she tosses it aside very quickly
While dealing with matters of the heart - her mother was talking about the other prince coming to meet/marry Rosella
And to clear one's mind - She dives in the lake (cold water clear the mind)

And that final clue about using the rose was indeed to how I got the bad ending in Police Quest 3 - see the thread - viewtopic.php?p=85543#p85543 :D
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

I will post something shortly.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

I will not be brief
Putting it all on the line
Who wants to make s'mores?
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Mon Apr 21, 2025 12:07 am I will not be brief
Putting it all on the line
Who wants to make s'mores?
Brief... Codename: Iceman starts off with him in shorts another word, perhaps, for brief(s)... could even be the briefing he gets in the game about the situation...
Putting it all on the line... the world is in danger...
Who wants to make s'mores... he's on vacation...

So... are you somewhere in Codename: Iceman?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6663
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Apr 21, 2025 2:01 am
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Mon Apr 21, 2025 12:07 am I will not be brief
Putting it all on the line
Who wants to make s'mores?
Brief... Codename: Iceman starts off with him in shorts another word, perhaps, for brief(s)... could even be the briefing he gets in the game about the situation...
Putting it all on the line... the world is in danger...
Who wants to make s'mores... he's on vacation...

So... are you somewhere in Codename: Iceman?
No
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22355
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

OK - I will take a step back. Are ye in a game with the word 'Quest' in it?
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”