Three Clues - Who Am I?

Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Jan 10, 2026 7:31 pm Hooray!!! :D We finally solved it! *faints* :P

And here is mine:

I shouldn't be here
but sometimes I am!
Why am I here? *splortch*

Enjoy! :)
I think I may know... but just for giggles... gonna ask.
Because what I think is probably way off.

Is there more than three in the series?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

notbobsmith wrote: ↑Sat Jan 10, 2026 11:37 pm Are you in a game with "Quest" in the title?
No.
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Jan 12, 2026 3:25 am
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Jan 10, 2026 7:31 pm Hooray!!! :D We finally solved it! *faints* :P

And here is mine:

I shouldn't be here
but sometimes I am!
Why am I here? *splortch*

Enjoy! :)
I think I may know... but just for giggles... gonna ask.
Because what I think is probably way off.

Is there more than three in the series?
No. :)
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

I do not know what it is then. :D

Is there more than one in the series?
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Jan 12, 2026 3:21 am
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Tue Jan 06, 2026 12:11 am
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Jan 05, 2026 3:10 am Are you the bank?
No

New clue:
I'm not about to leave.
And this clue, was a pun?

"I am not about to leaf." :D
That's right, but I had the expression "Make like a tree and leave" in mind.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Does the game take place on Earth?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Jan 12, 2026 11:23 am I do not know what it is then. :D

Is there more than one in the series?
No.
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Mon Jan 12, 2026 11:58 pm Does the game take place on Earth?
No.
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Are you in Torin's Passage? :)
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Yes. (How'd you know?) ;)
User avatar
Tawmis
Grand Poobah's Servant
Posts: 22352
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
Gender: Not Specified
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Tawmis »

Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Jan 13, 2026 3:28 pm Yes. (How'd you know?) ;)
Two things. You recently played it. And splortch is the sound that Boogle typically makes (like when he gets stepped on)

Are you seen before Torin ventures into the Lands Below? (Prior to going to Escarpa, I believe it is)
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Jan 13, 2026 4:22 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Jan 13, 2026 3:28 pm Yes. (How'd you know?) ;)
Two things. You recently played it. And splortch is the sound that Boogle typically makes (like when he gets stepped on)

Are you seen before Torin ventures into the Lands Below? (Prior to going to Escarpa, I believe it is)
And I'm pretty sure the only solo game that doesn't take place on Earth.

Are you found in the bottom half of the world (Asthenia or Tenebrous)?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Jan 13, 2026 4:22 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Jan 13, 2026 3:28 pm Yes. (How'd you know?) ;)
Two things. You recently played it. And splortch is the sound that Boogle typically makes (like when he gets stepped on)

Are you seen before Torin ventures into the Lands Below? (Prior to going to Escarpa, I believe it is)
No, because ...
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Wed Jan 14, 2026 12:10 am Are you found in the bottom half of the world (Asthenia or Tenebrous)?
Yes.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Are you found in Tenebrous?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Nay, I am not in Tenebrous.
User avatar
notbobsmith
Village Elder
Posts: 6648
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
Location: Massachusetts
Gender: Male

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by notbobsmith »

Just to make sure: are you found in Asthenia?
User avatar
Rath Darkblade
The Cute One
Posts: 14613
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
Location: Lost in Translation
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Post by Rath Darkblade »

Apologies for the delay. Yes, I'm in Asthenia.
Post Reply

Return to “Community Games”