Just like the title says. Fun little forum related games and threads. Come in here and have some fun!
-
Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
-
Contact:
Post
by Tawmis »
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Jan 10, 2026 7:31 pm
Hooray!!!

We finally solved it! *faints*
And here is mine:
I shouldn't be here
but sometimes I am!
Why am I here? *splortch*
Enjoy!
I think I may know... but just for giggles... gonna ask.
Because what I think is probably way off.
Is there more than three in the series?
-
Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14613
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
-
Contact:
Post
by Rath Darkblade »
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Sat Jan 10, 2026 11:37 pm
Are you in a game with "Quest" in the title?
No.
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Jan 12, 2026 3:25 am
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Jan 10, 2026 7:31 pm
Hooray!!!

We finally solved it! *faints*
And here is mine:
I shouldn't be here
but sometimes I am!
Why am I here? *splortch*
Enjoy!
I think I may know... but just for giggles... gonna ask.
Because what I think is probably way off.
Is there more than three in the series?
No.

-
Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
-
Contact:
Post
by Tawmis »
I do not know what it is then.
Is there more than one in the series?
-
notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Post
by notbobsmith »
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Jan 12, 2026 3:21 am
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Tue Jan 06, 2026 12:11 am
No
New clue:
I'm not about to leave.
And this clue, was a pun?
"I am not about to leaf."
That's right, but I had the expression "Make like a tree and leave" in mind.
-
notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Post
by notbobsmith »
Does the game take place on Earth?
-
Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14613
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
-
Contact:
Post
by Rath Darkblade »
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Jan 12, 2026 11:23 am
I do not know what it is then.
Is there more than one in the series?
No.
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Mon Jan 12, 2026 11:58 pm
Does the game take place on Earth?
No.
-
Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
-
Contact:
Post
by Tawmis »
Are you in Torin's Passage?

-
Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14613
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
-
Contact:
Post
by Rath Darkblade »
Yes. (How'd you know?)

-
Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22352
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
-
Contact:
Post
by Tawmis »
Two things. You recently played it. And splortch is the sound that Boogle typically makes (like when he gets stepped on)
Are you seen before Torin ventures into the Lands Below? (Prior to going to Escarpa, I believe it is)
-
notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Post
by notbobsmith »
Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Jan 13, 2026 4:22 pm
Two things. You recently played it. And splortch is the sound that Boogle typically makes (like when he gets stepped on)
Are you seen before Torin ventures into the Lands Below? (Prior to going to Escarpa, I believe it is)
And I'm pretty sure the only solo game that doesn't take place on Earth.
Are you found in the bottom half of the world (Asthenia or Tenebrous)?
-
Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14613
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
-
Contact:
Post
by Rath Darkblade »
Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Jan 13, 2026 4:22 pm
Two things. You recently played it. And splortch is the sound that Boogle typically makes (like when he gets stepped on)
Are you seen before Torin ventures into the Lands Below? (Prior to going to Escarpa, I believe it is)
No, because ...
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Wed Jan 14, 2026 12:10 am
Are you found in the bottom half of the world (Asthenia or Tenebrous)?
Yes.
-
notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Post
by notbobsmith »
Are you found in Tenebrous?
-
Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14613
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
-
Contact:
Post
by Rath Darkblade »
Nay, I am not in Tenebrous.
-
notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6648
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Post
by notbobsmith »
Just to make sure: are you found in Asthenia?
-
Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14613
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
-
Contact:
Post
by Rath Darkblade »
Apologies for the delay. Yes, I'm in Asthenia.