Page 351 of 383

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2026 3:25 am
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Jan 10, 2026 7:31 pm Hooray!!! :D We finally solved it! *faints* :P

And here is mine:

I shouldn't be here
but sometimes I am!
Why am I here? *splortch*

Enjoy! :)
I think I may know... but just for giggles... gonna ask.
Because what I think is probably way off.

Is there more than three in the series?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2026 4:05 am
by Rath Darkblade
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Sat Jan 10, 2026 11:37 pm Are you in a game with "Quest" in the title?
No.
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Jan 12, 2026 3:25 am
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Sat Jan 10, 2026 7:31 pm Hooray!!! :D We finally solved it! *faints* :P

And here is mine:

I shouldn't be here
but sometimes I am!
Why am I here? *splortch*

Enjoy! :)
I think I may know... but just for giggles... gonna ask.
Because what I think is probably way off.

Is there more than three in the series?
No. :)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2026 11:23 am
by Tawmis
I do not know what it is then. :D

Is there more than one in the series?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2026 11:55 pm
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Jan 12, 2026 3:21 am
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Tue Jan 06, 2026 12:11 am
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Jan 05, 2026 3:10 am Are you the bank?
No

New clue:
I'm not about to leave.
And this clue, was a pun?

"I am not about to leaf." :D
That's right, but I had the expression "Make like a tree and leave" in mind.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2026 11:58 pm
by notbobsmith
Does the game take place on Earth?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2026 2:54 am
by Rath Darkblade
Tawmis wrote: ↑Mon Jan 12, 2026 11:23 am I do not know what it is then. :D

Is there more than one in the series?
No.
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Mon Jan 12, 2026 11:58 pm Does the game take place on Earth?
No.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2026 3:17 pm
by Tawmis
Are you in Torin's Passage? :)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2026 3:28 pm
by Rath Darkblade
Yes. (How'd you know?) ;)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2026 4:22 pm
by Tawmis
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Jan 13, 2026 3:28 pm Yes. (How'd you know?) ;)
Two things. You recently played it. And splortch is the sound that Boogle typically makes (like when he gets stepped on)

Are you seen before Torin ventures into the Lands Below? (Prior to going to Escarpa, I believe it is)

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2026 12:10 am
by notbobsmith
Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Jan 13, 2026 4:22 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Jan 13, 2026 3:28 pm Yes. (How'd you know?) ;)
Two things. You recently played it. And splortch is the sound that Boogle typically makes (like when he gets stepped on)

Are you seen before Torin ventures into the Lands Below? (Prior to going to Escarpa, I believe it is)
And I'm pretty sure the only solo game that doesn't take place on Earth.

Are you found in the bottom half of the world (Asthenia or Tenebrous)?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2026 4:27 am
by Rath Darkblade
Tawmis wrote: ↑Tue Jan 13, 2026 4:22 pm
Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Tue Jan 13, 2026 3:28 pm Yes. (How'd you know?) ;)
Two things. You recently played it. And splortch is the sound that Boogle typically makes (like when he gets stepped on)

Are you seen before Torin ventures into the Lands Below? (Prior to going to Escarpa, I believe it is)
No, because ...
notbobsmith wrote: ↑Wed Jan 14, 2026 12:10 am Are you found in the bottom half of the world (Asthenia or Tenebrous)?
Yes.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2026 12:16 am
by notbobsmith
Are you found in Tenebrous?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2026 2:45 am
by Rath Darkblade
Nay, I am not in Tenebrous.

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2026 11:49 pm
by notbobsmith
Just to make sure: are you found in Asthenia?

Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2026 4:23 am
by Rath Darkblade
Apologies for the delay. Yes, I'm in Asthenia.