Hooray! So glad to see you joined the game! <3
Three Clues - Who Am I?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14637
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Sorry, but I'm not.
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6665
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you a living thing?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you something found on a person (dead or alive, such as a piece of clothing, or a knife sticking out of their back, you get the idea) other than the main character?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14637
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
NBS ... yes! I am living. 
Tawm ... sorry, no.
Tawm ... sorry, no.
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6665
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you a person?
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Are you male?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14637
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
NBS ... yes. 
And Tawm ... also yes!
And Tawm ... also yes!
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Do you remain alive throughout the game (to the end)?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14637
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Yes, I do! (Hooray!) 
P.S. By "the end", I presume you mean before the epilogue. If it's after the epilogue ... uncertain.
P.S. By "the end", I presume you mean before the epilogue. If it's after the epilogue ... uncertain.
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14637
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Would anyone like to continue this? 
- notbobsmith
- Village Elder
- Posts: 6665
- Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:02 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
- Gender: Male
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Tawmis seems to be pretty close to this one. I was letting him have it.
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
I am just asking questions. Not sure if I am closer or not. So always feel free to guess away!
But based off the clues, there's a few people you could be... so are you Steve Dorian?
But based off the clues, there's a few people you could be... so are you Steve Dorian?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
- Rath Darkblade
- The Cute One
- Posts: 14637
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am
- Location: Lost in Translation
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
Nay, I am not Steve Dorian.
(Do I give a clue now?
Just in case I do:
CLUE: I am male.
If I'm not supposed to give a clue, don't worry about the spoiler section I just posted. If I am, feel free to read it).
(Do I give a clue now?
CLUE: I am male.
If I'm not supposed to give a clue, don't worry about the spoiler section I just posted. If I am, feel free to read it).
- Tawmis
- Grand Poobah's Servant
- Posts: 22355
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:19 am
- Gender: Not Specified
- Contact:
Re: Three Clues - Who Am I?
In this one, you do. But your clue is obvious, because you already said yes to that just a few posts up: http://sierrahelp.com/ForumsZ/viewtopic ... 46#p102846Rath Darkblade wrote: ↑Mon Mar 31, 2025 3:21 am Nay, I am not Steve Dorian.
(Do I give a clue now?Just in case I do:
CLUE: I am male.
If I'm not supposed to give a clue, don't worry about the spoiler section I just posted. If I am, feel free to read it).![]()
Are you then Detective Ryan Hanrahan O'Riley?
Tawmis.com - Voice Actor
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!
Comic Relief Podcast!
Neverending Nights
Hello, my name is Larry. Larry Laffer!